Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, here it is a spoiler for 9:23 Hog Heaven which looks like a storyline for Brass, with some Wendy intermixed. Maybe this will give hope to the last episode being Stokes on Duty...which another site has listed as the last episode. Fingers crossed!

And they showed the new promotionals for The Descent of Man and they are all of Langston,all six. (Takes a deep breath)..This is Nick's case,I thought.

Last edited:
More info...
Vicious bikers take down one of their own when they discover that he is an undercover cop...

More info...
Vicious bikers take down one of their own when they discover that he is an undercover cop...

Oh lord, I hope the last one is not a cliffhanger. I'd like the season to end on a positive note given they all had a rough year.

My friend received an e-mail from David Rambo stating he wrote episode number 23. It should be interesting.

Also, someone posted a letter from David Rambo stating we might be surprised with some romance this season-now this girl is a major Catherine/Nick shipper so she assumes it might be them. And given George's interivew with AOL-that might be a possibility. However, Ausiello stated that the only bodies Catherine might be dealing with are cold ones.

So, I guess we will have to wait and see.

As much as I want to see another Nick angst episode, that one worries me because I wonder if it will mean the departure of George-even though he's stated he doesn't think Nick will be leaving, he's only on for one more season.

But then again, season 10 might be the last year for CSI..

Just speculation folks.

Well I hope this doesn't mean another inner-office romance, maybe it means a CSI finds love outside the lab? Last year GE did say Nick was supposed to get a love interest, maybe that would happen.

Well I hope this doesn't mean another inner-office romance, maybe it means a CSI finds love outside the lab? Last year GE did say Nick was supposed to get a love interest, maybe that would happen.

Yeah that would be nice, just not with a 20 year old like they proposed last season.:wtf::scream:

Is there anything wrong with same age romance? I guess in TV world there is?:wtf:

Yeah that would be nice, just not with a 20 year old like they proposed last season.:wtf::scream:

Is there anything wrong with same age romance? I guess in TV world there is?:wtf:
A 20 year old? When did they propose that? I'm scanning my memory banks and coming up blank. Last thing I heard about a potential romance for Nick was with a social worker but it never happened due to writers strike.

The girl nick stayed behind for when warrick got shot was going to be his girlfriend i think. The actress was twenty something. There was a big fuss over the age gap.

Personally, just give the guy a girlfriend already. I'ts about time this guy had a genuine smile on his face.

I'd be more than happy to volunteer for the role if they can't find anyone.;)
Just have to move to LA first.

^^ Oh the red headed waitress? Yeah, I remember that storyline. I also remember when Nick was going to find Warrick's body:scream:. But that's neither here nor there.

And I don't blame people for being upset that all the pictures are of Ray, but that's exactly how it was for Grissom. Ray is new, and LF was brought on as a ratings boost. So why wouldn't there be a lot of pictures of him. It frustrates me too, but it's gonna be that wayh for a while.

^^ Oh the red headed waitress? Yeah, I remember that storyline. I also remember when Nick was going to find Warrick's body:scream:. But that's neither here nor there.

And I don't blame people for being upset that all the pictures are of Ray, but that's exactly how it was for Grissom. Ray is new, and LF was brought on as a ratings boost. So why wouldn't there be a lot of pictures of him. It frustrates me too, but it's gonna be that wayh for a while.

Yes but it's funny how a Nick-centric episode did better in the ratings than an LF one. I guess TPTB haven't learned a darn thing have they!:rolleyes:

Yes but it's funny how a Nick-centric episode did better in the ratings than an LF one. I guess TPTB haven't learned a darn thing have they!:rolleyes:

I sooooo second that...not a thing! LF is a good actor but to me there is no zing. I need ZING!

I agree with you I think the most FANS are getting tired of seeing to much RAY LF and have stopped watching. I personally would like to see more Nick, Gregg and Catherine.

Okay folks we have a thread for discussing ratings, and we have a thread to discuss the old team vs the new team, can we please keep this about the spoilers and not about how much or little screen time someone is getting? Much appreciated.

If there's gonna be a romance on the show, my guess is Hodges/Wendy. As for it being a surprise, well, she seemed to be pretty ticked at him after "You Kill Me" and hasn't since seemed very interested in him, so maybe that's why its a surprise. Or it could be Nick/another main character and the surprise is because Nick once said he didn't believe in workplace romances. ;) Who knows, it could be anyone. Hopefully it won't involve the new characters, it would be way too soon for that. They need to develop them as characters first before pairing them with anyone on the show otherwise they have the "new person brought in to be love interest" scenario which is so cliched it's not funny anymore.

Last edited:
HODGES AND WENDY BECOME INVOLVED IN A MURDER INVESTIGATION AT A SCIENCE FICTION CONVENTION, ON "CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION," THURSDAY, APRIL 16
Kate Vernon ("Battlestar Galactica") Guest Stars As Dr. Penelope Russell

"A Space Oddity" - When Hodges and Wendy run into each other at a science fiction convention for one of their favorite classic television shows, they end up investigating the murder of one of their beloved actors, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Thursday, April 16 (9:00-10:01 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Kate Vernon ("Battlestar Galactica") guest stars as Dr. Penelope Russell.

RECURRING CAST:
Archie Johnson.............................. Archie Kao
Henry Andrews............................. Jon Wellner
Mandy Webster.................... Sheeri Rappaport

GUEST CAST:
Dr. Penelope Russell.................... Kate Vernon
Melinda Carver................. Jaime Ray Newman
Risa Varness..................................... Liza Weil
Steuben Lorenz......................... Michael Welch
Lionel Rose.............................. Patrick Bristow
Jonathan Danson............................ Reg Rogers
Commander Artemis Bishop............ Josh Coxx
Mrs. Rose............................... Judy Jean Berns
Ronald D. Moore................. Ronald D. Moore
Yeoman Malloy..................... Michelle Belegrin
William...................................... Karl Herlinger
Ensign Garth............................ Bradford Tatum
Collectibles Dealer...................... Randy Lowell
Yeoman Sally
Malloy (1960)............ Christine Scott Bennett
Gorth (1960)............................ Matthew Willig

TELEPLAY BY: David Weddle & Bradley Thompson, formerly staff writers on "Battlestar Galactica"
STORY BY: Naren Shankar, one of the series' executive producers
DIRECTED BY: Michael Nankin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back