Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

Ugh. I was really looking forward to this episode, but if it's all about Wedges, I'm going to be significantly less excited. I love Wendy and definitely look forward to seeing more of her, but I'm getting kind of tired of Hodges. It would be really nice for them to continue showing Wendy as more than just Hodges' love interest. It feels like a lot of her biggest scenes have been in relation to her relationship with Hodges. Also, I really think that, if it's sci-fi-centric, Archie should also meet them at the convention. He was, after all, the original Trekkie on CSI.

2. CgrGrl

CgrGrl Witness

Not only is Mandy in it, they have her as a recurring cast member...finally!

3. wlk68

wlk68 Pathologist

Wordy McWord....

I agree about Wendy being a good character in her own right. There's no need to always have her paired up with Hodges.

And yes, Archie should be there. It's canon from way back that he's a total Trekkie.

Where's the Continuity Fairy when you need her?

4. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Well, unlike most people, Hodges is my main guy, so I'm looking forward to this episode. Neither of them are qualified to "investigate" a murder, so tptb better follow the proper protocol and have the CSI's take the scene like they are suppose to. Although I can see Hodges pulling another scheme similar to "Labrats" and try to solve it him self....themselves.

As for Archie, as of right now, who's to say that he isn't at the convention already? It's quite possible seeing he is, like everyone stated so far, the original trekkie.

Also, having all the lab techs mentioned in this episode, could this possibly be a continuation from the past two labrat episodes...??

5. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

The only labrat we're missing is Bobby Dawson. We hardly see him anymore!

6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Well my excitement for this episode just dropped a couple points. No offense to Hodges fans but I am also tired of seeing so much of him, Wendy is cool I like her. But the thought of labrats investigating instead of CSI's annoys me. Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised though.

7. CSI ADAM

CSI ADAM Hit and Run

I noticed one spoiler site has stokes on duty listed as the season finale. I can only pray this holds up but we have reason to doubt it after all the other false ones. I've heard George has a really bad back and he needs surgery so they may take him off the show for awhile. I hope they don't kill Nick like they did Warrick but I want to see stokes on duty so bad.

8. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Well I have no expectations from the writers as much as I would have loved a Stokes on Duty eppie. It may not happen because George is in a lot of pain right and maybe they want to end the season on a lighter note.

Hope for Stokes on Duty, will it be filmed. Maybe not. Or maybe it never existed.

9. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I remember hearing TPTB saying they would be doing another Lab Rats centered episode this season, so that one is probably it. But I agree with DJRideout, I really hope they follow proper protocol and have the real CSI's there to investigate the murder. I can see Hodges and Wendy following along the whole time since both have been out in the field, but neither is really qualified and the case could get tossed if it was just them doing it.

10. CSI ADAM

CSI ADAM Hit and Run

I hate lab rat CSI episodes. 920 sounds bad enough to me. It sounds so boring but maybe it will surprise me. I am a guy that likes action, emotion, chases, and shootings on CSI. I loved episodes like For Warrick and Turn Turn Turn. I feel season finales need to be action packed. They don't have to be cliff hangers but ending the season with a lab rat episode would just plain suck.

11. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I guess I'm one of the few who love Lab Rat episodes, my only issue is there is never enough Mandy who I adore.

12. queenlynx

queenlynx Witness

Don't worry, I'm one of the few too. I think the Lab Rat episodes are funny and very well done. I do agree that we don't see enough of Mandy.

13. dandylion

dandylion Hit and Run

I think a lot of people like the Lab Rat episodes, it's just that it sounds like people don't want to see two techs investigating a case all by themselves, when the reality is that they wouldn't be allowed to do that in real life. Just my opinion.

And maybe all the CSI's are in it as well, and Hodges and Wendy just help. I would find it weird if they got the whole case to just the two of them.

But I loves me some lab rats and we haven't seen too much of them lately, so I'm excited.

14. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

I like the lab rat episodes (I definitely loved 'You Kill Me'), but it's the idea of a Hodges-centric episode that I don't like. The fact that Bobby D isn't even mentioned is enough to make me worry about just how lab rat-centric this episode will be.

15. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I don't mind the labrat episodes - because I love Mandy but I also love Catherine, and Catherine at conventions is hysterical (remember Fur and Loathing?). I hope we get to see Catherine and Ray at the convention at least.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.