Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

Was that a name of a site? I thought it was a type of spoiler. Oops!

2. misshelgenberger

misshelgenberger Rookie

What!!!! where did you find that out from!
    But on another note finally Catherine is going to be in a scene for more that 2 seconds yay!

3. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Yes, it was, anything such as mentioned above or places that post them are not allowed due to copywrite infringements and such, though it can be confusing, no harm was done it was corrected, and now you know for the future. ;)

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I suppose Rabies would be considered a public health emergency. If its true,

5. Nicksfriend

It is contagious though but I don't think that is what they are talking about...I get the feeling it is about a pathogen,viral in nature, that can easily be transmitted through the air (Could be wrong) where as Rabies must have contact with body fluids. It sounds like a second case to me.Possibly Nick and Langston are on the first case and maybe Catherine and someone is on the second one...just a guess though....hard to say.

6. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I think that one came from the description of the guest character on a casting call. We only know that she has rabies and attacks Catherine, but nothing further. If it's true, it sure is going to worry some of the Catherine fans. I'm positive that she will end up all right, though. :)

7. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Rabies can be treated with injections.

I'd laugh if the last scene was her going to Nick and telling him he needs to get tested:guffaw: Nick's face would be:eek:

8. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ Yup. A friend got worried after hearing about it and I was like "oh if that's true, I'm sure they'll just give her a shot and she'll end up just fine. This is a character that's supposed to stay at least until the end of season 10." :D

9. Nicksfriend

It's a series of 5-7 shots in the buttocks or arm.Transmitted by saliva in the eyes,mouth,open wound etc.

10. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

And they hurt like heck from what I've heard.

11. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

LOL now I hope this spoiler is true if that means I get to see Catherine's butt. :lol:

12. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I was thinking a lot of her fans would be thrilled at that prospect.

And what would make that scene even funnier is a shot of Nick, Greg, Archie and Hodges peering through a window and salivating.:drool::guffaw:

Now us Nick fans would like to hope it's him who gets bitten by the rapid woman and then we get to see his butt:drool::drool::drool:, but alas, it won't happen.

Or maybe she'll bite both of them;) and we're all happy.:lol:

Okay back on topic before Destiny comes in with that stern-looking Nick pic!:eek:

13. CgrGrl

CgrGrl Witness

When I was a kid they used to scare us with at 20 shot in the stomach thing for rabies. I guess medicine has improved since then or it was my mom's way of keeping me away from unknown dogs.

From what I understand the Nick/Ray tattoo parler scene will be pretty funny.

14. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

She wasn't trying to scare you, that is the way they used to treat rabies (although it wasn't 20). I agree the tattoo scene does sound really funny.

Greg was bitten because someone thought he was a lizard and now Catherine get's bit!

Last edited: Mar 12, 2009
  15. Nicksfriend

I think it was a series of ten in the stomach,very painful but the series of shots is so the virus cannot take hold.

I wish it was Nick too,actually, for so many reasons, but mostly because he is such a good angst character.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.