Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo-hoo! We get to see Greg carrying a gun. I hope someone makes screencaps of that because I am so totally gonna want to make banners/icons out of that. :D

Thanks, Tciddaisc. :D

I'm really excited for his eppy now. :lol: When I first read "Ray and Riley are taken hostage", I was kind of "ho-hum" about it, but the fact that Greg is holding a gun in the ep... that's always been one of my dreams to see him with a gun... just wanted to know what he'd look like with one. :lol: So, I'm excited. :D

I just hope, as a Greg fan, they tell us fans a reason why he is suddenly carrying a gun. I mean they had established him as a guy who does not like guns and did not want to carry one. I just hope, even if it is a brief mention, they say something about it and not just suddenly, boom! Greg carries a gun.

Good point... Personally i am glad he is not carrying a gun but if this is gonna add something different to his personality or storyline , it is fine... He was seeming angry in thhe No Way Out promo pic , now he has a gun... Maybe there is a connection :drool:

Greg using a gun? I thought you were suppose to pass your firearm or something before you get or use a gun. Just because he is level 3, doesn't mean he have to pass his firearm, unless he did it off screen or something.

Remember one of the episode in fifth season, Nick cannot use his gun after he pass his firearm and he did the second time after he fail the first one.

Could it be just for the sake of the case as to why Greg is carrying a gun? I never got to see the preview after last night so I am basing my opinions and speculations solely on the comments made thus far. I do agree with what DIZZ said. Greg's character was portrayed as a guy who didn't carry a weapon nor favored them in the past, so hopefully there is a simple but good explanation as to why now, after all these seasons since he became a CSI, Greg is carrying a gun.

I thought I was seeing things, but Greg does have a gun. Like I said previously I hope this isn't one of those OOC moments just for drama sake because it always seemed to me that Greg chose NOT to carry a gun, now all of a sudden he is. I am not sure if I should be happy or scared out of my mind about this episode.

I am all for some Greg drama but not if it affects him in a negative way. We don't need another FannySmackin.

Well I just hope the reason he is suddenly carrying a gun is because as a CSI 3 he is required to. And maybe he did get his certification off screen. I mean Ray had all his CSI main training off screen.

But I still hope they say something to the fact because it would be OOC otherwise for him to suddenly be carrying one out of the blue. I do not want any negative Greg problems either :( He had enough in Season 7 with the beating and then the trial and civil case.

I agree with Dizzney, greg had enough crap in season 7 with the civil suit and what not. I hope if anythng happens with him this eppy, it's just clean and simple without any contraversy attached.

On second thought, I think Greg must have had frearm certification off screen. They wouldn't just toss him a gun and be like: You're gonna need it pal. That would put too many people at risk to give a guy a gun who doesn't know how to use it.

But maybe I just think it's hot that he has one :drool:

Knowing TPTB I don't except an explanation as to why Greg is suddenly carrying a gun. The more I see the promo for this the more I want to see it, not just because it looks like it will be a great ep for us Greg fans but the entire thing looks exciting. Ray and Riley held hostage and the situation that ensues.

Poor Riley gets slapped in the face. Plus we know how these promos are put together, it may look as if Greg shot someone but may be a completely different situation.

It does look like an exciting episode. I am eager for it too and not just to see Greg with a gun.

I also think that if there is no explanation for him carrying one, we will just have to assume he was required to get the permit to be Level 3 and he did it off screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back