Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P3

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHOA:eek:last night watching a CBS movie "Jess Stone" they showed the next ep. preview, and it's Taylor Swift who gets shot, apparently Nick was smitten with her, I don't know in what way, but he's all bummed out in the locker room and Langston, finds him there and ask's "Are you OK" so it's not one of our team members~did anyone else see this?

Confused...isn't there a thread for this episode? And I watched the same show and saw the same preview and I didn't see that....

This is *spoiler* info, and there is an episode thread for this but I think we're supposed to put it here, and that's what it showed on my channel, so that's why I posted it here:confused:

I haven't seen that promo yet desertwind but I hope it's not right. And I think we are supposed to take it to the "Turn, Turn, Turn" thread.

I haven't seen that promo yet desertwind but I hope it's not right. And I think we are supposed to take it to the "Turn, Turn, Turn" thread.

OK, I just thought that any type of *spoiler* info. is supposed to be here, cause' as we all know things change all the time, but thank's for the heads up! and maybe it wasn't her, but it did seemed so when we watched it!

OK, I just thought that any type of *spoiler* info. is supposed to be here, cause' as we all know things change all the time, but thank's for the heads up! and maybe it wasn't her, but it did seemed so when we watched it!

Smitten in what sense? The character is a teenager! Nick forms a bond with her, but not in that sense!:rolleyes:

I understand the confusion desertwind. I wasn't trying to moderate or anything, I was trying to let you know. I think myfuturecsi is right, but I'll take my post over the the "Turn, Turn, Turn" thread before we get hosed...

Okay, I am going crazy. I looked at the photos of No Way Out and I read the captions...so if Nick and Langston are together and Riley and Greg are together then how does Langston and Riley end up being held hostage???

Also, is the spoiler true about Greg doing something that could endanger his job as a CSI pertain to this episode?

If it does then is Greg still on scene somewhere hidden....and where is Nick?

Dire consequences??? What does that mean? Does someone get hurt? Shot?

We need more spoilers.:confused:

Its always a bit confusing until the episode airs, I personally hope the Greg spoiler isn't true. I hate the thought of the writers having him do something OOC just for the sake of drama. We'll have to wait and see.

I think the dire consequences is most likely referring to Riley and Ray being taken hostage.

I also believe the whole Greg spoiler is OOC in so many ways. I would love to see Greg go crazy or do something wild, but not at the expense of his job or airtime! I hope that he does something brave like figure out where they are, and becomes the hero. I think that would be a great Greg moment IMO.

I agree that this whole "Greg getting into trouble" thing is OOC. I hope it is false, because I think he got enough of the job drama in Fannysmackin' and the events that happened after it. I do hope he does something to make him the hero, though. Who knows, maybe we're just misreading the spoiler, if it is one.

If an episode discussion thread is put up and notice is put in here then all content pertaining to that episode would go in that episode discussion thread, even commericals and promos of that said episode. ;)

:lol: Personally, I'd rather not be reminded of that trilogy. I'm still ticked about the way it ended. :scream:

Episode 9x21 is called refelections - Not much on this one, except a woman's memory of a past murder brings up some secrets.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back