Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is it too much to hope for a Leonard Nimoy cameo? Or for Laurence Fishburne to say, "Live long and prosper?"

I'm feeling kinda stupid here (or just young and/or pop culture illiterate), but where is this line from?

Its from Star Trek. Leonard Nimoy played Mr. Spock, who was a Vulcan, and that was one of the things he said.

Ok, I know OT, but I just wanted to answer the question. Sorry Destiny! :)

As for everyone concern about Greg getting trouble, relax, it's not happening unless you see it. I mean everyone gets in trouble at work at some point in their life. Maybe he does something he know he shouldn't, but thinks it will save the day. I haven't heard that Eric is leaving the show, so I don't think there is really anything to worry about. Now, if that started leaking out, then I'd be worry.

So is it too much to hope for a Leonard Nimoy cameo? Or for Laurence Fishburne to say, "Live long and prosper?"

I'm feeling kinda stupid here (or just young and/or pop culture illiterate), but where is this line from?

That wasn't me who said that. :confused:

Sorry. I cut most of the quote. It was from an article you posted.

EDIT: Ooh, I just realized who another cameo might be. I'm not sure who else here watched BSG, but Rick Worthy, who plays #4 (a.k.a. the Cylon also known as Simon, who appeared as a doctor on Caprica) played a doctor again in 'Miscarriage of Justice.' He was pretty much wearing the same thing that he had on when he was introduced on BSG. If he's already been on CSI, and as someone who wasn't a crook/witness/vic, I'd be willing to bet that he might appear in the future, and the sci-fi convention episode definitely sounds like a likely venue.

Last edited:
You were not seeing things. I had to rewatch it. He did have a gun. I was totally shocked. Maybe to be a CSI level 3 he had to carry but still...when. Next week looks good.

I'm hoping next week isn't too much like last season's NY finale. Interesting though that plots can be similar sounding but still totally different onscreen.

Well, I hope this isn't one of those things like Fannysmackin, where Greg attempts to save a life then gets sued and hs job scrutinzed. Those things totally rain on his heroic parade. :(

Well, I hope this isn't one of those things like Fannysmackin, where Greg attempts to save a life then gets sued and hs job scrutinzed. Those things totally rain on his heroic parade. :(

If Greg does get in trouble for that, I'd rather have him go through that than not do anything heroic in the first place.

If Greg does get in trouble for that, I'd rather have him go through that than not do anything heroic in the first place.
I agree with you there. They have already showen a few times that Greg takes the high road in a situation rather than the low one.

Looks like Greg shoots someone in that promo. That could be Nick's head I'm seeing, but the way they were holding the gun was kind of awkard, maybe the way a newer guy holds a gun. Just a theory. -throws it out there-

I just hope, as a Greg fan, they tell us fans a reason why he is suddenly carrying a gun. I mean they had established him as a guy who does not like guns and did not want to carry one. I just hope, even if it is a brief mention, they say something about it and not just suddenly, boom! Greg carries a gun.

It looked like he was carrying a gun, more in the way they always do when entering places, but I didn't see him shooting it.

I just hope, as a Greg fan, they tell us fans a reason why he is suddenly carrying a gun. I mean they had established him as a guy who does not like guns and did not want to carry one. I just hope, even if it is a brief mention, they say something about it and not just suddenly, boom! Greg carries a gun.
Exactly! I thought I missed something. Maybe it's Greg's first time using a gun, or it's just for the occassion. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back