Season #9 Spoiler Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by PerfectAnomaly, May 30, 2012.

1. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Aw crap.. I had a feeling that they weren't going to have a full season. :scream:

2. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

I'll take what we can get. At least the show avoided cancelation for the 2nd time.

3. Micha

Micha Rookie

CSI: NY Episode 9.02 "Where There's Smoke..."

STORY LINE: Our arsonist is starting fires again, but this time he's targeting people from his past.

* We see a young Leonard in flashback He is a victim of abuse who is also forced to spend time in the disturbing burn unit of a hospital.

* Jimmy, a man with a long rap sheet, is eating his lunch at a city park when he appears to suffer a heart attack. However, his death is actually caused by a chemical reaction -- he has been burned from the inside out.

* We meet Rachel. At the age of 7 years old. This young girl witnessed Leonard being abused as a child but was too scared to help.
    When Rachel is late 30's, and undergoing rehabilitation for alcohol abuse, she is kidnapped, tied up and nearly murdered by a figure from her past. The "crimes" for which she's being punished occurred when she was just a child.

* Anita is a private nurse who lives her life off the grid is taking the elevator to the laundry room of her apartment building when the pipes above her ignite. Trapped in the confined space, she's broiled alive.

4. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Thanks Micha

5. wamdue

wamdue Dead on Arrival

seems a shame not to do 200 episodes this season, and possible at all. How many times can a show avoid the axe.

6. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I do expect this to be the last season though.

7. wamdue

wamdue Dead on Arrival

no one would be surprised if it was.

looking at the episode count, CSI has a way to go before it could match Law & Order, right now its not even going to over take SVU.

8. JoFlackPenguin

JoFlackPenguin Hit and Run

yeah i think we all expect that this may be the CSI NY final season i reeaaaalllyyyy really hope that they can fight and have 20 episodes this is my biggest wish for this season
    we beat the axe twice hopefully itll run in our favor and go with 20 episodes *crosses fingers*

9. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

[​IMG]

10. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Thanks a lot Perl. Very nice foto.:thumbsup:

11. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

you're welcome Nelh2

source: http://fr.eonline.com/news/333229/s...mpire-diaries-glee-teen-wolf-revenge-and-more

12. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

News coming from CBS:

“CSI: NY” – Fridays, 9:00 PM

Music from GRAMMY Award winner Green Day will be featured in the fourth episode of the season in which Lindsay (Anna Belknap) is injured when a political candidate is shot. Action sequences will be narrated by songs from Green Day's forthcoming albums ¡UNO!, ¡DOS! and ¡TRE! @GreenDay

Natalie Martinez will recur as an NYPD detective who works closely with Flack (Eddie Cahill), but it will become clear that there is considerably more to her than meets the eye, both personally and professionally.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/07/29/cbs-series-news-kristoffer-polaha-joins-mad-in-jersey-sarah-jones-joins-vegas-more/143174/

13. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Oh!!! Lindsay gets hurt? I wonder if she gets shot or stabbed? 'Bout time something happens to that girl.

I bet it'll be something like a twisted ankle. :shifty:

Sorry...

14. danny-lindsay4e

danny-lindsay4e Witness

Reads like maybe shot in cross fire... really looking forward to seaason 9 but even more now!

15. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

They should have Lindsay in a coma for the entire season. That would be some good TV. :shifty: