Season #9 Spoiler Discussion

So what's next week to keep them from airing the show ? Thansgiving is the day before,Friday isn't a holiday. grrr.

Friday is still considered a holiday for a lot of people. Plus they may be stretching things out a bit because they only have 18 episodes this season.

That's the problem. I think the next episode is 9 then maybe next month is 10.

They need to stretch it out but I wonder if they will do that 6 week hiatus thing again... Or just finish it before May.

Yeah I just know that's coming. Why can't they just order 22 seasons and save some trouble?

It is true many will be traveling Friday or busy.

What do we think of the new pics? I see Adam has a girlfriend.

I thought it was interesting. I have to confess, I had to edit my post because I forgot what thread I was at. :lol:

Looks like may have changed the episode. Adam has a day off and in the earlier discussion and on the TV.com NY site, Mac has a day off.

Looks like may have changed the episode. Adam has a day off and in the earlier discussion and on the TV.com NY site, Mac has a day off.
Yeah, looks like they did! I guess we'll see what happens. The Mac-on-a-train storyline didn't sound all that interesting, and I'm curious to see Adam with his father. (Although I know I'm totally going to cry.)

Press release for the episode:

THE CSI's INVESTIGATE A 1920S-INSPIRED SPEAKEASY WHEN ONE OF ITS OWNERS IS MURDERED AND $10,000 GOES MISSING, ON “CSI: NY,” FRIDAY, DEC. 7

CHEAT TWEET: Is the past the key to a murder on #CSINY? What would you change from the past if you could? Friday, 12/7 at 9 PM

"The Real McCoy” – The CSIs investigate a 1920s-inspired speakeasy when one of its owners is murdered and $10,000 goes missing. Meanwhile, Adam spends his day off in an unexpected way, on CSI: NY, Friday, Dec. 7 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
Gary Sinise (Det. Mac Taylor)
Sela Ward (Jo Danville)
Carmine Giovinazzo (Danny Messer)
Hill Harper (Dr. Sheldon Hawkes)
Eddie Cahill (Det. Don Flack)
Anna Belknap (Lindsay Monroe Messer)
AJ Buckley (Adam Ross)
Robert Joy (Dr. Sid Hammerback)

GUEST CAST:
Megan Dodds (Christine Whitney)
T.J. Linnard (Eli Walsh)
Christine Lakin (Courtney Jensen)
Jake Sandvig (Jason Black)
Mac Brandt (Nathan Brody)
Michael Filipowich (Jimmy Batts)
Melissa Fumero (Michelle Rhodes)
James Handy (Charles Ross)
Vanessa Curry (Woman)

WRITTEN BY: Sarah Byrd
DIRECTED BY: Matt Earl Beesley

I have two things to say:

1. It is about time. I have been waiting for them to address Adam past for some time.

2. I hope they really did it justice.

It looks like a great ep and I will have my tissues on hand.

Maybe they kept part of a scene in the episode since Christine is in it. Mac goes to eat at her restaurant then he has to leave to the crime scene.

But if they got rid of the train/subway idea, I'm glad because that didn't sound interesting at all.

Agreed that doesn't sound interesting. Or they could have leaked bogus info. Would they? I am really excited about this ep. Just hope that Adam doesn't go backwards. It is going to be interesting to see if this affects him from this episode on.

Back