Season #9 Spoiler Discussion

Looks like a good ep. Thanks for sharin. Have to say I do like Lovato she is growing on me. Maybe she will be the one to get Flack to open up his heart. And learn to love again.

Perl, thanks, nice foto. The new Detective is an enrichment of the series. A nice and interesting woman.

They couldn't have gotten a better person to play Lindsay dad. I am so looking forward to tonights ep. Really enjoying the season thus far. But I feel like it's going so fast. I can't believe it. Which is making me nervous as it comes closer to 'that' day. I'm chewing my nails off in anticipation of what the future hold for CSI NY.

yes there will be... i think its becuz the next episode is number 9 of the season and that there's only 18 episodes ordered (or whatever its called) i really hope they add just two more so we can finaly be at 200

So what's next week to keep them from airing the show ? Thansgiving is the day before,Friday isn't a holiday. grrr.

So what's next week to keep them from airing the show ? Thansgiving is the day before,Friday isn't a holiday. grrr.

Friday is still considered a holiday for a lot of people. Plus they may be stretching things out a bit because they only have 18 episodes this season.

Back