Season 8 Wishlist

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Calihan, May 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pieces

Pieces Civilian

Re: Season 8 Wishlist

More Bobby D. There isn't nearly enough love for that man.

2. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Sorry Destiny (I edited my post)

I agree, more freaky episodes would be great. I love the strange stuff and I think CSI usually pulls it off really well.

3. phantomscreams

phantomscreams Hit and Run

freaky stuff needs an explanation though in CSI... I mean, it's not like you can change CSI into Supernatural and have people not be offended or hate the show.

4. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Thank you but it wasn't just you I was referring to. ;) But thanks again.

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I'm always pretty satisfied and thrilled by what the writers come up with, I'm a hardcore CSI fan, I've not LOVED all of them, but most of them! S/7 has been amazing.. one of my favs.[minus the 4 the boss was gone] I'd like to see the GSR, continue, because I like a little 'romance' in the mix, now that everyone knows, they're in love :p and are together! coupled with the DNA and forensics,& crime scenes, makes it more exciting, to me, and we've seen all the CSI's with ther sad stories, maybe except Warrick way back when he had his gambling problem, so possibly a Warrick based story! & some great guest stars as they have in the past Roger Daltry..Faye Dunaway.. Steve Lawrence ;) plus more, I think the writers have minds like steel traps, and will probably surprise us with fabulous story lines in S/8 ad they have in the past[​IMG]

6. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

ATTENTION PLEASE READ!

If you have a spoiler rumor (which is what I am calling them right now) then take note there is a new thread for them called "Spoiler Rumors: What We Are Hearing". Please do not confuse it with the spoiler lab its explained in the thread.

This will keep spoilers out of here and other regular threads. Thank you.

7. csicathwillows

csicathwillows Witness

haha, omg that was sooo funny when they had to take the shower b/c of the toxic mold in the body builder's house. and then back at the lab greg said to sara, "don't worry I didn't see anything" and she was like, "well i saw everything" haha, that was hysterical. :lol:

8. S_Bright

S_Bright Police Officer

*giggles* The only way I'd return to watch CSI is if they'd do a GSR spin-off. They could bring the weird cases to that one, vampires and boss/suprdinate relationships without it being a matter or ethics.

Let the original CSI dig deeper into the science, (hire people that actually are into the real) and do not make anything into a soap. I feel friggen offeded by what CSI turned into in S7.

Well, I guess the one and only show that wasn't totally mindless entertainment wouldn't last anyhow. It had to become a sexed-up romance in the office after all. Don't they all? *sighs*

9. csicathwillows

csicathwillows Witness

idk, personally i enjoy both ends of csi: both the science and the personal stuff. I find the cases to be very interesting and it's neat to see the process, but I also like to learn more about the characters themselves, see their emotions, etc. b/c they aren't JUST scientists, they are people with feelings who are sometimes emotionally affected by the case. and i think in order to keep the show credible, they have to show that emotion. and people who work together do fall in love from time to time...

10. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

I have several things that I want to happen in season 8 but it will take too long to mention them all. So I am going to mention a few.

1) SARA LIVES

2) Continuity

3) SARA LIVES

4) More funny episodes like Rashomama,Lab rats, and Toe Tags

5) SARA LIVES

6) More character stories

7) SARA LIVES

:cool: GSR

11. LemonJelly06

LemonJelly06 Lab Technician

I want the more science-y episodes from earlier in the show to come back, as much as I liked serise 7, I felt it was based around personal relationships and stuff a lot more, and although I love the GSR ship and am totally with it, I think it's taking the spotlight away from the actual thing that makes CSI so popular. Keep the GSR stuff, cos it is cute and stuff, but not have it so dominating in serise 8. I want Sara to live too, cause she's my fav character ^.^ so i'll be pretty gutted is she's killed off, but i'm staying positive. I also wanna see more lab rats like Archie, Hodges etc. I am lookin forward to it muchly! ^.^

12. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

the main wish, is of course that Sara lives! It wouldn't be the same without her, and it'd be too sad for Griss to lose her - how could they do that to him dammit :D

And a bit more Jim Brass would't go amiss, he cracks me up. Especially when it's him and Griss.

Oh, and I agree with the straw hat thing. That needs to be burnt. Griss doesn't need that for quirky factor, he's odd enough (in a nice way), without that silly hat. It needs to go.

13. LemonJelly06

I have to say, I do like Brass' comments that only he seems to laugh at, but the others are like :rolleyes: Yah, i'm so for more Brass! :D

14. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

Brass is great! After Griss, he's gotta be my favourite CSI character. I love how he's so sarcastic.

15. LemonJelly06

I love this scene in Bad Words;

Grissom 735?
    Brass: His goal weight?

and he is the only one laughing, so innapropriate, yet soo funny.

And when they go into the torni he's really sarcastic and say's "oh you're gonna love this" he is so awesome. ^.^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.