Season 8: Spoiler Picture Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Aug 13, 2007.

1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's GSRfanatic and rhcp for the pic. and the straw is back.. the desert thingy, and it's so great to see them together now, in scenes and more relaxed now that their relationship is out in the open.. they look so happy and contented..can't wait :p

2. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

there are bigger versions of the pics of sara and griss on jorjafox.net. scroll down and look for a news thing abut 804, and then click till you find the pics!
    much better quality
    love her smile

3. Biba

Biba Civilian

4. Grizzom

Grizzom Witness

Interesting! It's not the exact same pic that they published in TV Guide because people's heads are at slightly different angles and positions relative to the background), but it is clearly the same set. Thanks! Where did you find this?

About it being a good sign, hard to know. They might have taken the picture with and without her to avoid leaking spoilers to the photographers.

5. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Can't see the pic.

6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I agree, they left her out in order to fool viewers, because that pic ran before the season started.

7. rhcp

rhcp Prime Suspect

Thanks for posting!
    I nice to see them all together!

8. CSI247

CSI247 Hit and Run

Thanks for posting the new promo pic. Maybe Sara being in it is a good sign? Or maybe they're fooling us again, like they did by not putting her in previous photos. We'll find out eventually.

9. yamanbaia

yamanbaia Dead on Arrival

great pic!

and about the bee thing, last time the team was split they still saw each other and worked some cases together.

like nesting dolls, sara was night shift but worked with Catherine in swings

10. Ipstenu

Ipstenu Police Officer Premium Member

11. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

THANK'S Biba great pic. and yes, this is a good sign our Sara girl is in it ;)

And thank's to you as well Ipstenu nice S/8 shots, and your from Chicago.. Billy Petersen territory! have you ever seen him?

12. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but the picture looks a painting! Probably from all the digital touch-ups I guess.

Anyway, I'm so happy that Jorja is in the picture! I totally agree with the theory that they left her out of it in the first photoshoot in order to prevent her fate from leaking before the premiere.

I wonder, if this is a picture from an actual case that they'll work?

13. Biba

Biba Civilian

That picture is from "A La Cart"! Notice the clothes they are wearing, it's the same one from when they were at the go-cart track. I think that's more of a general promo picture than of an episode picture.

14. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Oh, thanks for the other link, Ipstenu.

It's a great one.

15. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I agree with Biba. Looks like it was taken the day at the go-cart track. Probably because most the cast was there that day they took the picture.