Season 8: Spoiler Picture Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Aug 13, 2007.

1. BabyBunting

BabyBunting Witness

OMG he is NEVER going to get rid of that god damn awful hat!!! :lol:

thanks for the pics!

2. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I'm confused here, on the episode of 'Go To Hell' Sara move to Swing shift then other episode, she work with Grissom on the nightshift. Which Sara is work with? Swing Shift with Catherine or nightshift with Grissom?

Nice picture of them being together. Are they going to do it again like they did seventh season? I don't mind to see Grissom and Sara together, but not too much of them. I guess Grissom want Sara being by his side now on, not with Nick, Greg or Warrick or anybody.

3. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

The bee thing, according to CM in spoilers over the summer, was a personal project Grissom was going to deal with.

4. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

argggg...i thought that was grissom's special project, what is sara doing there !?

5. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

She's his girlfriend, aka. part of his personal life.

6. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

grissom isn't supposed to have a personal life, that is what made him so great...not to mention they just threw 6 years of character development out the window...someone who prefers to be alone wouldn't just change overnight...it doesn't work that way!

7. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Characters evolve. If they don't, they become boring and dull. If Grissom had been so happy being alone, why did he ask out Teri Miller? Why was he dating the lab tech in the premiere? Why did he go to Lady Heather's domain?

Grissom has dated women throughout the series. Now he's in a relationship. I fail to see the character assasination here.

8. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

It's good to see Sara up and about without her sling. And that Grissom has allowed her inot his secret project. They can share something no one else can, as long as it doesn't over take the science/case aspect. Unless there is a bee related case. lol.

9. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

yeah, and they all failed because he is bad with people...I just want ONE episode where they are NOT together...is that too much to ask??

10. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

Well if sara does move to the swing shift, perhaps she is called in to help out the nightshift?!?!? Catherine did...on the episode weeping willows. Though I don't think Grissom should be calling his GF for help...because if she got transferred...she got transferred for a reason. JMO.

11. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

firstly, GSR didn't happen overnight.
    Secondly there have been and will be plenty of scenes of Grissom without sara, and vice versa!
    characters change like people change...*sigh*

12. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

not in season 7!

13. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

I'm sure we will get less GSR scenes if JF leaves the show in early november?!?!? Believe it or not...I will miss Sara...she is part of the crew, but I do miss the variation that we used to have on the show.

14. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

No, we CAN'T have a single show without the two together, guys, it's the GSR show, remember??? *sarcasm*

Thanks for the pics, though... *sigh* If they don't end GSR like they said they would, I think I might bail on CSI.

15. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Guys, I think we're allowed to comment on the pics, but it's becoming a bit of a battle...

I love that we're getting lots of pics these days. Thanks to everyone who's been bringing them over!