Season 8 **Spoiler Lab** - 'Quench Your Thirst!'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jun 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

We need someone permanent for the M.E., seriously, I can't take getting used to someone and they just leave or somethings goes horribly wrong and they have some drug problem. I loved Tara, she was perfect, then they had to come up with the drug addict, it hurt me badly!

The episode Officer Down, Corey was saying that there are some things that just don't work, not every story thought about makes it to screen. You know, it's like writing fanfictions, the story could be going well and then you just realize that damn, this makes no sense and it doesn't work, you know? So it was a situation like that, that's why it never aired. I'd love to see that one though.

2. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

I really, really do understand why you're concerned about this new character sucking up what little time Ryan, Frank and Natalia are given after everybody else gets their obligatory time. The last thing I want is for ANY time to be taken away from Ryan, Natalia or Frank.

Calleigh, Eric and even Horatio have plenty of time they could donate to the cause!

Personally, I love watching Ryan and Kyle interact. I'm hoping that the new character might finally provide someone for Ryan and Natalia to interact with and be the start of a new team. (Calleigh and Eric seem to be their own team right now.)

Given the right circumstances the new guy could give Frank more time as well and provide a little fun if the new guy has a "different" way of doing things that gets on Franks nerves (in a funny way).

I know it's all just speculation, and I tend to lean toward the positive, but the last couple of seasons have been so utterly miserable for me, with the exception of a few nice Horatio, Ryan and Natalia moments, I just have to try and think positive until my little bubble gets popped! :(

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

The new guy using precious time is one of the biggest problems I have with a new character being added right now, and there is still a possibility of even another character if a new ME is added later.
    I'm trying to remain positive and go with the possible two case theory when the new character is added(at least that is what I hope for).
    A new team sounds good,but it would be nice to see the teams mix it up a little.There could be a number of different combo's,even having three CSI's on one case,and one CSI working alone with a detective,etc.
    I hope there will be no bubble popping for either of us.

4. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Ok guys, someone just told me that there is a supposed epi of CSI with the name 'From Miami to Vegas', it looks like a crossover to me, but again, I really don't know if I can trust in this website since it's the same it has the episodes names of season 8 of Miami.

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Personally, I don't think the writers have written every ep for the season yet, so I doubt they'd have the titles to all eps yet. Maybe the first two or three, but anymore than that, I highly doubt.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2009
  6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I stated that in another post(somewhere).The titles have been listed for several weeks.I wouldn't think the writers were much past the idea phase for future episodes past the first few.

7. lox3csimiami22

lox3csimiami22 Hit and Run

Seriously, I can't wait for the new season!! gahhh its been such a long time already. So I've heard that Horatio is supposed to die in 8x04? does anyone know if that's true? I really don't know but its the second time someone has told me.

8. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

If that's the case, he's probably faking his own death....again, which would be utterly stupid. Playing dead only works if you're an opposum. Last I saw, he doesn't have a prehensile tail. I'd take the info with a lhuge salt lick and wait for better intel.

9. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well I'm sorry to say this, but I truely think this is another fake title from that site. Till now I've never seen a right one (except for the past ones LOL)

I also read a while ago the plots for two possible episode for this kind of cross-cover. Well it was, again, about Calleigh being kidnapped (in the middle of the wood :cardie:) and the team looking for her firstly in the wood and then, they finally discover she's been transported to LV. At least, that's what I remember. It also included a wounded Frank Tripp. All I can say is "oh boy!! people can have a lot of fantasy on their mind LOL"

I'm quite sure that it's another fake rumour people tend to post on the internet. IMHO, Horatio just can't die. He may leave the show sooner or later, but he won't die! ;)

As for the scripts, if I'm not mistaken, TPTB should be working on them this week or the next one ;)

10. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Yeah, I agree, I just posted 'cause, you know.... :p:lol:
    And who writes first the title and then the storyline?I mean, I don't, I actually find it a little harder :lol:

Oh please, I also don't think that'll really happen, we still don't have any spoilers (well, the new character thing) and, c'mon, give some peace to the girl, kidnap Natalia or someone else of the cast :rolleyes:

Totally agree, I heard that some times, even in a youtube video, and I just can't stant it :evil:

OMG!! I just find the plot for the first episode of season 8 in SpoilerTV, but since it can't be posted here, if I remember correctly, I'll just post this...
    OMG *freaks out*

Last edited: Jul 7, 2009
  11. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

If this is the plot line of the season premier, how is Ryan and Natalia going to fit in to all of this?! That was 12 years ago and where were the two of them at at that time. Sounds like little to no screen time for them:(

12. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Yey, first spoilers! SpoilerTV is very reliable as far as I know...

It also says that there's a cop who is underestimating Calleigh in front of Horatio... :lol: Poor guy, he doesn't know who he's dealing with. There's one thing I don't know how they're gonna do and that's make everyone look 12 years younger. I mean, Emily looks fantastic but you can see the difference, not to mention David. However, this could be the reason why Adam is growing his hair...

Oh, and maybe this is what David thought when he said that they were going back to basics...

13. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

I don't think it'd be all episode about Delko's first case ;) But i think it's gonna be interesting.

Exactly, looks like many cops didn't like Cal where she started to work, how can that be possible :rollseyes: :lol:

That was my first thought too, but with the amazing make up team maybe they can do something :p But I think that's gonna be hard I mean, Calleigh and David are soooo diferent now :lol:

14. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I think it's gonna a flashback/flashforward thing. So you'll see them, but not as much. I wonder where they got this idea from? And it reminds me of David Caruso's interview in Seeing Red when he said they're going back to season one. This is a shock, I'm exploding to see the premiere now, though I can't picture the grown cast acting out something way back, for example Emily Procter is bigger now (not saying she's fat) and then she was alot more tiny. SO i'm wondering how they're gonna pull that off.

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Hey, maybe this is the idea they were speaking to Rory about. Maybe they wanted him to make an appearance in the "flashbacks".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.