Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched the You Kill Me episode. Not sure what this was meant to accomplish, I'm not fan of episodes that take the piss out of themselves like this one was. It seems as though most long running series start to introduce episodes like this.

I may be in the minority here but Vegas has extremely strong characters, yet for some unknown reason I have not warmed to Sara. I don't think I'll miss her character in the show and I think the relationship with Grissom was unecessary. These shows are excellent viewing and each character has his / her character traits / external problems that make it interesting enough for me without adding soap opera style internal relationships.

Toots said:
Wojo said:
Ep 812...I've seen everyone mentioned (except Greg, but what else is new?)

I'm doing a slow burn at the thought of no Greg episodes. What, did Eric forget one of the writer's birthdays or something? Are the writers purposely ignoring him? I mean really, what is their problem? :confused:

So when is this non-Greg episode supposed to air?

Greg is not mentioned in any spoilers I've read but I have grown use to that. It does not mean he is not in the episode. I'm sure the writers have not forgotten him. This is the first new episode which airs April 3rd.

Hey, calm down, he's an extremly popular character on CSI, and just because he's not mentioned in every spoiler or article, doesn't mean zip, he'll be in them.. he's paramount important to the whole show.. I like him too ;) betcha soon he'll be mentioned, and when everyone will be happy ;).. and just a tid-bit, I've timed all the intimate scenes between GSR, and they added up to maybe 30 to 60 seconds, hardly constituting a 'soap' environment! on an hour show :rolleyes:

Haha, you've timed the scenes? Nice. :]

I'm sure although Greg's not mentioned he'll be in the ep. I bet the writers are aware of the consequences the fans will bring if they leave him out (eg. mobs, riots.. haha)

You guys are cracking me up!! Thanks for that. I'm not worried about Greg or his screen time. I'm sure we'll be getting more info on these sparse spoilers soon.

btw - Purejoylove I love your banner!

I'm glad to see that Warrick is finally getting his life back together. He's had a rough time with all the events that have been happening to him.

Aw they couldn't keep him down for long or else they would obliterate the strength that has been built up in the character over the years. I'm sure Lou gedda will try his hardest though. Do you think threre will be a lot of references to Dante in the show? TPTB may have just thought it was a funny play on words.

Purejoylove said:
Haha, you've timed the scenes? Nice. :]

I'm sure although Greg's not mentioned he'll be in the ep. I bet the writers are aware of the consequences the fans will bring if they leave him out (eg. mobs, riots.. haha)

LOL :D. yes I did, after reading all the flack, about how the 'romance' was taking over the whole show, I didn't the first time around, but upon watching them again, I did! just to make sure that these scenes weren't doing that...sooo :rolleyes:

Do you think threre will be a lot of references to Dante in the show? TPTB may have just thought it was a funny play on words.

I for one hope that they don't ruin the intregity of Dante's Inferno. This is a huge part of classical literature, not a farce to be had. But that is just my opnion can't really voice more until there are more spoilers or the ep has aired.

Here's some more *spoiler* info. on the upcoming episodes
"Grissom's Divine Comedy" ep. 8x12 &
"A Thousand Days On Earth" ep. 8x13

LINK

long time lurker out of lurk mode.

I found this detailed cast listing for episode 8.12

[URL REMOVED]

Sorry if this has been posted already but I didnt see it.

Edited: Please note the following rule on page/post one of this thread which states, places like 'sides' & 'SpoilerTv' that you are not allowed to mention or link to please be mindful of this.

Hm, in the part about the DA it says:"Determined to have the murder of Don Cook investigated by the best and the brightest, she hauls Grissom out of his sickbed and puts him to work." So Grissom will be sick...will that be his journey through hell? Maybe got bitten by one of his pets? Or is it just the standard post-8x07 broken heart? I still don't see the connection between the case and Dante's Divine Comedy...

Just a reminder of a couple rules.

Some places preferre that you not link to them for the spoilers and some places like 'sides' & 'SpoilerTv' that you are not allowed to mention or link to please be mindful of this.

The only time any ship discussion is allowed in here is when it pertains to said ep, ship or scene, should the ep not contain a ship moment then it does not belong in this thread or forum, but rather in the "Shipper Central" forum.

Actually for those who are New and for those who are Not might I suggest reading (be it for the first time or a refresher) the First Post on Page One of this thread. No one is in trouble so you can all breath, but a good reminder helps get back into the rhythm of things. ;)

Hi all

i am glad some spoilers are coming through.

This has probably been asked before so sorry but is there any sniff that the Lou Gedda case storyline being continued?

Gedda was brillant character, so gross, especially in the towel! very well played. I like the idea of Grissom and Brass tackling a dept mob snitch too.

I ask now as more info might be coming out after the strike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back