Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. evidence_never_lies

evidence_never_lies Witness

I guess you won't really be able to see how the ep handles Dante until you see it. It's hard to visualise how a scene or pieces of a script will play out, especially when you only know bits and pieces of what's goin on! To be honest though, I think they will be respectfulthe last thing CSI wants is to make people mad in their 1st ep back!

2. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I wrote that is was my opinion thus far, can't say more till we know more. Wish people would read the whole thing before responding sometimes.

And CSI has made people mad over other eps, so it wouldn't suprise me if they did something to anger someone. No matter how hard they try not everyone is going to be happy. They compromise as much as possible but there are limits.

3. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Well it don't matter what subject they (the writers) touch on, for there will always be someone out there ready to jump all over it and complain. It's just the way things go.

Now I am not familiar with this 'Dante's Inferno' story, but I can't see the writers making a mockery of it...sure it will have a different spin to it, but it could be worse, I'm sure. This is personal opinion though. I'm not up on the Dante bit

4. evidence_never_lies

evidence_never_lies Witness

I did read your whole post and i know that was your opinion! I was just having mine too, sorry! Anyways, I wonder what Grissom will be ill with, I hope it's only something minor...like flu.

5. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

Maybe his sickness will be used as the excuse needed to explain the beard he's sporting these days. ;)

6. seahawk

seahawk Prime Suspect

Something like two broken arms in a cast and no girlfriend who could help out?
    But then, how could he be chased out of his sickbed by this DA? It must be something minor, because if he was seriously ill or incapacitated by a cast, he couldn't help with the case.
    But if it's only a flu, why would that keep him from working in the first place? Grissom doesn't strike me as the type who'd take a medical leave for every time he sneezes.

*sigh* four more weeks...

7. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Perhaps it's not a physical illness but a mental one. Grissom rarely seems like he sleeps a whole lot, all of that might have caught up with him. Going on that theory he may have fallen asleep behind the wheel of his car and recieved minor injuries. Bruised lung or body parts are slight enough that a person can still function in normal activites.

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

EP-8x12
    Finally a Greg spoiler, its a scene with Nick and Grissom and I believe its going over the evidence.

9. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

I am thinking Griss is depressed since his one and only is gone. She'll be back soon to make him all better.
    Oh, April is so far away.

10. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

IDK if Gil's the kind of guy who would stay home moping after Sara left. If anything, it'd seem that he'd become more busy with work to distract himself.

Yay for Nick and Greg! I do love it when they work together. :]

11. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

I can see this happening! He spends much more time working now that Sara is gone, depriving himself of well deserved rest, in a highly stressful job...that can easily catch up on anyone. I know from personal experience.

But who knows until we actually see the episode. He could just be plain old sick in general.

And it's good to hear that Greg will at least make an appearance in the show as well. Though Greg isn't my number one fave, I do think the character has been overlooked a lot so far this season...and it's to bad.

12. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Grissom, the always sure of him self leader, is depressed and mopey, and down in the dumps, sad, and seemily disconnected since Sara left. He showed that in the last 3 eps. espcially with Warrick so snippy, & short with him and everybody else as well! and in "BULL so blah, good acting ;) here's a description of "The Divine Comedy" including "Dante's Inferno"

LINK

13. Toots

Toots Pathologist

Did I miss the spoiler Wojo, or are you going to tell us what it's about?

Thanks.

14. seahawk

seahawk Prime Suspect

Ausiello picked up the spoiler abut the DA: "I hear that CSI: Original Flavor is looking for a female DA who will help Grissom get over a serious illness so he can help her make an important indictment stick. And no, that's not a double entendre. At least I don't think it is."
    Here's the link: http://www.tvguide.com/Ask-Ausiello/080305

I'm not sure if he wrote "serious illness" because of his detailed spoiler knowledge or because it sounds much jucier than "get over a nasty migraine/flu".

15. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I guess where the other CSI's get beat up, buried alive, car crashes, etc type things, Grissom gets health problems. First his hearing and now this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.