Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sumiko_umeko

sumiko_umeko Hit and Run

Haha imageine if Hodges makes Himself be the killer in the borad game! That would be so amusing x3 The next ep. is going to be so entertaining, I can't wait.

2. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

It may have something to do with Wendy, but I'm hopeing that it doesn't and that his motive is to get himself attention :p

3. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

I thought that was Hodges' motive for everything! :D

4. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Did my eyes deceive me? Is our lovable Ballistics's guy, Bobby Dawson, actually written in for next weeks eppy as well? :lol: I certainly hope so, I missed him.

5. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

*Whistles* The discussion thread is now up for the Episode 8.08 "You Kill Me", Please direct all discussions on this episode to that thread as this is for future episodes. Thank you. :)

6. DJRideout

With Jorja now out of the picture....does this mean there will be a new opening credits?? Would her departure be the reason why they never really changed much to it at the beginning of the season?

7. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

That's what I was thinking, too. And I hope so. I hope they don't just get rid of Jorja's clips and leave the rest as it is. That would just be not cool.

8. grissomsgirl256

grissomsgirl256 Rookie

Okay, I haven't read this thread, but there is something I seriously need to get off my chest.

Why is everybody flipping out about CSI having relationships in it? It's ridiculous. I mean, look at all these other shows like 'Grey's Anatomy' that is SUPPOSED to be about a hospital, but in reality it's just a night time soap opera. I'm not dissing the show, but I'm just saying that you can't always get what you want especially on a TV show when we don't even write it. I mean, every show has had relationships on it, other wise they wouldn't last but 3 years. Get over it and accept the fact that Nick could have a love interest, Catherine and Warrick could have a fling, and Grissom and Sara have a relationship. The characters have to have someone to come home/hang out with because of their job. Just be glad it's not a night time 'General Hospital'.

Now, if this is to be deleted because it's not on topic, I don't care. I've gotten it off my chest. Thank you.

9. DJRideout

I can't speak for the others about the different ships, but I don't have a problem with either ship. The only problem I have, is when it becomes the center of the show, which was built on forensics, crime, science...all that police/detective/crime solving stuff.

I like the idea of a brewing ship between Hodges and Wendy, but I don't want to see it get played to the forefront like GSR did...I just like the playful banter between the two characters....or ANY character for that matter.

I just hope they don't use the next ship, whether its wedges, nick and whoever, cath and whoever, etc., as a GSR filler. That just wouldn't be right!

10. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

why do people STILL don't understand what perspective means? Just because the show hasn't been ruined for you, doesn't mean the rest of us are all happy. This is a discussion site, heaven forbid there would be any discussions on it. I suppose we aren't supposed to put GSR in a bad light, like on the show! Oh, yeah, lets live in a happy bubble and pretend vegas is still wonderful. Why don't you get over it that people will never like GSR and think it ruined the whole show.

11. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Hey, Vegas is wonderful :D I live here, and it's fabulous.. ;)and "people" say it's ruined the show.. don't know what channel your tuned into.. but it's not the one I watch "what people"? are you speaking for all the fans who watch CSI?:confused: and has anyone seen the promos yet for any of the new shows?

12. allmaple

allmaple Judge

basically, if youre happy the way the relationships are turning out on the show then it may be hard to understand why people dont like them. im sure there are as many for as there are against.

my reason for not wanting it on the show (especially now that they are hinting at so many) is that the cases have already been too rushed this season. if they have to take out a few minutes here and there to address all the supposed relationships that are going to materialize, it will really suck out time they dont have to spare. maybe having one less main character to give screen time to will help, i dont know.

13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Since I think this is still the spoiler thread I'll post this information. The title for Episode 8x10 "Life's a bitch" has been changed to "Lying Down with the Dogs."

14. grissomsgirl256

grissomsgirl256 Rookie

I wasn't talking about GSR, I'm just talking about the ships in general. I see where you're coming from and I definitely agree. Sure, I am a GSR fan, but it's not going to ruin my life if it's not shown. I just don't like it when people flip out b/c it's only supposed to be about forensics, I love forensics and I understand. But we have to have some sort of refuge like the characters. Don't take my comment offensive please. That's the last thing I want to do.

15. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

It is, and now that its settled, I thank you for informing us about the title change, though honestly I think I like the first title better. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.