Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alien_from_mars said:
I dunno if its just me but is anyone finding this series not as good as the others?

I dunno if its because Sara is leaving and I duno if their relationship has effected how they are all acting, but they dont see to be a togetherness anymore and I actually dont think the crimes they are solving are as good!

I think I'm probably finding the opposite tbh :) So far (apart from the Chop Chick Doohdah episode), I'm finding the episodes, crime story wise, a bit of a throwback to earlier CSI. I'm liking it!

And as sad as it is to see a character leave, personally speaking (so long as it ain't Griss ;) ), I'm kinda ok with that if the stories remain strong. So far so good for me with this season. More so than last, even though I enjoyed that too. Hell, I love em all in their own ways ;)

From TV Guide Ask Ausiello:

Question: Got any tidbits about Jorja Fox's final CSI episode on Nov. 15? — Tami
Ausiello: I actually just screened the episode, but CBS personally pleaded with me via a standard form letter to refrain from revealing the "how" and "why" of Sara's departure. All that leaves me to scoop is the "where" (it's a vehicle of some sort), the "when" (it's at night) and the "who" (the episode's final frame is a close-up of someone other than Sara).
I say the "who" is Grissom?

Where would be the secret/surprise in that? My personal guess would be Grissom too but I don't see why Ausiello would feel the need to keep that secret?

But really, who cares...

Maybe the who is the dog. Sara leaves Grissom and takes the dog, and as she drives away the dog has a sad face on.

OK, maybe it's Nick and he's sitting next to her in the car? Y'all are so much smarter than me. The "who" is more rhetorical now that I think about it.

I'm laughing b/c what is Ausiello going to do with the strike...no writers, no scripts, no spoilers, no job?

Ausiello will probably just take a vacation in some tropical place and get some sun.

I bet it's Grissom too, who else would it be... I'm looking forward to this episode because I think with Sara leaving it just might change the dynamic of the team maybe bring them closer because one of their coworkers/friends has left them. Maybe they realize how horrible facing death everyday can be on someone.

idahomom said:
OK, maybe it's Nick

As much as I'd like to see that, there's no doubt in my mind that it'll be Grissom. Like someone else said, Ausiello just kept it quiet because with CBS restricting him for giving out info he felt like he needed to have something for us. :rolleyes:

Nick was a joke..ha, ha, ha. I realize now how dumb that was to post.

As for the bull riding, I wonder if they'll recreate the scenes, maybe bringa mechanical bull into the lab? You know, for one of Grissom's famous experiments?

Thank's idahomom for the tid-bit from our most valid writer Ausiello :mad: kidding, his info, most of the time is bogus.. but, we've got to wait on this one.. who knows but the writers, I just hope she says something to let us believe this is temporary ;)

desertwind said:
Thank's idahomom for the tid-bit from our most valid writer Ausiello :mad: kidding, his info, most of the time is bogus.. but, we've got to wait on this one.. who knows but the writers, I just hope she says something to let us believe this is temporary ;)

It's nice to know that he has screened the episode, so he's not running of pure speculation like he does with everything else.

Will Sara be back in the late 8x20s?

I'm getting so sick of Ausiello. His "spoilers" are crap and he's just a total pain. The person at the end of the episode is most likely Grissom, if it's not it'd be weird, depending on what the episode is like.

And Shipwrecked, no one really knows when/if Sara will be back. Carol Mendelsohn mentioned that Sara would return, but she didn't give a timeframe. It could be this season, it could be next. Personally I think if she returns it will be this season, probably a surprise appearance or something in the last episode.

Wow.

Long time no talk. Lot's of crazy things happening.. Not as much as usual, but that may be due to the stike. Either way...

Sara and Greg fight? Interesting. And I do not think it will be anything about Sara's relationship with Grissom. I would think its about the case, maybe her leaving. But I'm thinking its about the case. Greg is not the type to make personal attacks, but lately, he has been standing up for himself. And honestly, if he did joke around and make a comment about GSR and Sara blew up at him, do you really think he would fight back? I think he'd stand there looking shocked. So, it wouldn't be much of an explosive row between the two. So, not expecting that. I think it will be something little about the case that Sara will probably over-react on. (Not because she does that on a regular basis, but because they are building up to her breaking down. So it would be necesarry to show her getting worked up over smaller things.) My opnion, of course.

And, it will be weird without her.. but, what are you going to do?

Looks like I'll be staying up to watch this episode tonight as it comes on in two minutes.

Talk to you guys later.

ctv showed a preview for next week...

it looked like it was all about Sara, since she is leaving. They showed a very quick shot of what appears to be her and Grissom kissing (that is when my tv will go through the window). Just glad its ending!! They didn't really mention what the case is about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back