Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has it ever occurred to any of you that maybe Hodges isn't hanging around while Sara and Grissom kiss? When I saw it I thought that maybe the whole gang is standing there and she's saying goodbye to each of them, and she gets to Grissom last and kisses him. Lots of shows do that when they have people leave, so I think it's a lot more likely than Hodges being creepy and spying on them.

From the promos I can't gather much about the case other than it's domestic violence and Hannah is involved. Is it her parents? I can't figure this one out...

This should be a good episode. Hannah and Marlon both struck me as sociopaths in their last episode, Hannah espcially. I wouldn't put it past them to have offed their parents.

hellogilbert said:
Woah! OK people- revelation! It dawned on me while watching last nights promo for the umpteenth time- the whole ripping off her name tag thing- once I calmed down and stopped hyperventilating last night it struck me as odd, not really a point to it, ya know. BUT, what if it IS about the NAME- she's changing it to Grissom! Ok, so I haven't slept since 3 pm yesterday because, well, college, and I'm a little out of my head, but still...I'll spare you the visions/fantasies running through my head, but it's a happy thought to say the least!

I think this could actually happen! The more and more I think about, the more I hope that you're right.

I've been slowing the promos down and I think we may get two kisses in the episode.

If you remember the pictures they released a while ago for the episode, there was one that looked like they were going to kiss (some people said hug). In this picture, Sara has a smile on her face. In the promos, the kiss looks like a desperate, sad one.

I'm thinking maybe the happy kiss has something to do with them being married and will happen near the beginning of the episode, and then the sad kiss will be a good-bye kiss and happen at the end of the episode.

Well, that's my two cents right now! :)

For many reasons I won't get into I am looking forward to this episode, I'm sure it will be sad for those who love and will miss Sara. Plus it seems like it will be very emotional overall not just with GSR but with everyone. It was nice to see Hanna in the promo and I am anxious to see her again, she was a very interesting character.

Thank's again Alex you rock.. AHHH> at long last, what they've been doing when the screen went black, now their fans get to see this delicious scene :p sensuous, and wonderful.. can't wait! and obnoxious Hodges, geez, of all the team members, him :(.. and his big mouth , he'll probably tell everyone, but at this point, do they care?

He won't have to tell anyone because they are ALL there, its a goodbye scene. Sara is saying goodbye to everyone, not just Grissom.

I assumed it was a "goodbye" scene as well with everyone there, and to me, it looks very much like Hodges just looked at someone that was just off screen.

Attention! The discussion thread for "Goodbye & Good Luck" is now up. Please direct all conversations regarding this episode to that thread, as this one is for future episodes.

Thank-You. ;)

I am looking forward to this episode, because it looks like an intresting dramatic story, that brother and sister were a creepy pair and because Jorja looks like she gives a really good performance.

I'm crying alright...crying from laughing so hard at those promos. Whoever said it was cheesy was right - it was Cheez Whiz. Sara and Grissom kissing in public. How unlike Grissom! Could the writers make this into more of a romance novel, complete with Fabio on the cover?

It figures Greg wouldn't be in the promo, even though it sounds like he may play a small but important part in Sara's breakdown.

Still trying to get over that cheesy music.

Then again, Grissom hasn't been much the same since oh...season 6?

The thing that I find amusing is because they call it the last kiss...when we haven't seen the first one yet. Oy vey.

And yay for the creepy kids being back. They were so much fun :D

Destiny said:
Attention! The discussion thread for "Goodbye & Good Luck" is now up. Please direct all conversations regarding this episode to that thread, as this one is for future episodes.

Thank-You. ;)

We need to discuss this episode in the appropriate thread. HERE

So we have episodes titled though 8x11, right? With this writer's strike I heard we might have through 13. Anyone else heard any other ep titles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back