Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Well, we knew that Grissom and Sara had some sort of past from the very beginning, since he knew her by her voice. Then, in the next couple of episodes, we got some cute scenes, like the, "tape me up," scene from Crate and Burial. Wow, that was a lot of commas in one sentence! :lol:

2. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Well not all of us are GSR shippers, so to us, it's just as I said before. Sara trying to get Gil's attention.

Are there any new spoilers out there?? :/ I'm feeling anxious.

3. yamanbaia

yamanbaia Dead on Arrival

I will never understand GSR deniers...
    "nothing happens, nothing happens" and then Butterflied happened, and then marriage happened.
    *sigh*

4. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

...and I am trying to understand why 'shipper talk/discussions are STILL persisting in this thread despite numerous gentle reminders to take the "LOVE IT! vs HATE IT!" diatribe to Shipper Central or PM.

On one hand this issue MAY be spoiler episode related but on the other hand since it is a highly emotive issue for some, the sad reality is that some of the commentary gets out of hand and spirals into petty bickering and baiting. So best all around not to even stand at the entrance of this path.

Please ignore the baiting, the purposeful meandering and re-focus on the thread topic at hand.

Thank you.

5. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

I can definitely agree with you here!

Is it just me, or does it feel like we're getting fewer spoilers this year than what we have in seasons past?

I also think that there are so many more rumours than usual too.

What are your thoughts?

6. vexus

vexus Pathologist

Sounds like it's going to be a good episode.

I love Hodges , he's hilarious! :lol:

7. CSI247

CSI247 Hit and Run

This episode seems like it will be pretty good, any episode that has a lot of Hodges in it is usually really interesting. Hopefully we'll find out more about it soon.

And I agree with you gsrluver, the spoilers all seem to end after Cockroaches, or whatever episode it is. I just want some new spoilers and some new episodes.

8. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

The Hodges episode reminds me of an episode of Star Trek: Deep Space 9 that I vaguely remember... There was a game at Quark's that accidentally sucked real people in, and they had to go through every move that the players put them through. And, they could die.

So, while there was a realistic element to their surroundings, there was also the comparison to the game outside, with everyone crowding around, completely oblivious to the fact that anyone was in any real danger...

I do wonder how they'll play this... Thanks for the info.

9. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

I agree, but as much as Hodges is my fave, and I love seeing him more involved in the show, I hate seeing others, especially the super regulars, miss out on screen time. Warrick and Greg for starters. But I do know Warrick will have his moment, his episode...hopefully Greg will follow suit and having a story line bloom, even if its several episodes already into the season. Better late then never....but not to late. :lol:

But for now, I'll take all the Hodges air time I can get :D

10. idahomom

idahomom Hit and Run

Maybe due to the strike...that's all they've written? I love Hodges in a creepy sort of way. I'd really like a Greggo episode.

11. jtbwriter2006

jtbwriter2006 Victim

I don't mind the occasional dig, but the Sara-hating javascript:void(0)gets old real fast. The team has always been close except for when they were split...and Sara's moments with Greg in "Chick" were another reminder of that. I will be sad to see whatever resolution there is for JF's leaving in "Goodbye".. but the team will still be there because of Sara's influence...and hopefully the reaching out mentioned in the spoilers is just their curiosity and not for any other bad reason.

12. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

stop labeling people as 'sara-haters'. Not everyone likes the route tptb has gone with her and grissom's characters. That doesn't mean we are all 'haters', we have the right to post our opinions, without the snide comments.

13. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

Y'know, if it was me, considering what Hodges did in Lab Rats, tricking the others into believing that Grissom actually wanted their help and all, I wouldn't fall for it this time. But I'm sure it'll be fun to watch. ;)

14. S_Bright

S_Bright Police Officer

Maybe the lack of spoilers have something to do with the writers' possible strike? There are definitely less of them this year. Or they have realized they have painted themselves into a corner and are now trying desperately to find a way out of it over all the corpses they've produced?

I still see the same problems they have had since s5 prevailing - the lack of 'team' and good storylines.

I'm really starting to fear that CSI is not salvable anymore, folks! The audience is too split by now.

15. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

CSI's were here in Las Vegas this weekend

CSI's stars expected to don the chaps!

Cowboy up! That's excatly what CBS's CSI had planned Sunday as stars WILLIAM PETERSEN AND GEORGE EADS were expected to join the bulls 'n' buckaroos at The Thomas Mack Center for the Professional Bull Riders World Finals. Footage was expected included both actors an bull riders in action for an episode slated to air early next year!!! also seen early Saturday, Petersen and cast member Paul Guilfoyle showed up at Jacks Gallery at The Mandalay Bay for the showing of Rolling Stone guitarist Ron Woods artwork!

Carol Cling..Shooting Stars columnist, and Norm Clarke, columnist for The Las Vegas Review Journal

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.