Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Destiny said:
Re New character: As to the new girl, Victim can mean many things besides "Dead" it could mean she is attacked and gets so scared she can not continue, remember she is new, confident and apparently likes to jump in feet first without thinking (from what I have read) course she is only here for four eps.

Isn't it possible that she could be around longer if TPTB like her character? Lots of players on TV get started like that. I remember reading that Doc was only hired for a few eps but became permanent because he worked out well. TPTB won't sign someone new for a whole season until they were tested a little.
LaSquisita

I vote that Sara lives.

I will fall over backwards in stunned amazement if they actually kill her off. I think this was 100% publicity stunt, including all the contract negotiation bs.

Edited, because I decided it was 100% publicity stunt.

*raises hand* i think she will!!

oh yeah.. and i was thinking of something... that'd be cool/funny/interesting if the team runs into... HANK!! lmao! imagin that!

I think she'll live. This is kind of old news, but I just thought of it. I was reading an interview with Jorja Fox from May, and it was while they were filming Empty Eyes, and she said this about the rest of the season: "But all hell's about to break loose – that I can say for sure." So that means she knew about what Natalie does to Sara, and then she said this a little later regarding to season 8: "Yeah, as far as I know, everybody will be back." I think that since she knows what MK does to Sara and then goes on to say that everyone will return is a good sign.

I also think Sara will live.

TBTB took advantage of the fact that GSR upsets some fans, the fact that Jorja's contract was up, and the fact that she said recently she would like to do other things.

I believe this is all a ploy to get the characters to grow and change. I think the whole team will be different after Sara is found alive. They all changed after Nick was abducted as well.

Absolutely Sara will live. It's crazy to think she won't. I agree with GSRLUVER about tptb and their rationale for making fans think she may die. The GSR debacle, Jorja's contract, and Jorja being quoted that she would like to do other things was just too good for tptb to let pass by, so they came up with a big plan to plant suspicion into the minds of the fans.

I agree, Sara's death is highly unlikly. I believe all along that this was nothing but a pub stunt, in fact I doubt that her contract was being negotiated at all. It was all well plnned out around the cliffhanger. (which airs again this week). All the same I am looking forward to 'Dead Doll' because I'm sure it will be a wild ride. If I'm wrong I'll be shocked.

I think Sara will live.

I just don't think she'll be staying on the show permanently anymore. It's not just hopeful thinking anymore.

Sara is going to live. I think she already sign new contract and they keep quiet. She is my third favorite after Nick and Grissom.

well, we know she signed for 5 episodes. that has to mean she lives. if she's actually stay or not is another story...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back