Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grizzom

Grizzom Witness

Re: Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

lostladyknight, I was wondering if Grissom and the binoculars meant that Sara somehow escaped or was rescued from the car before they got there, and he was trying to figure out where she could have gone. I think somebody else earlier suggested the idea that Sara might escape on her own. Maybe if there's a flash flood she can dig herself out in the mud? Can't wait to find out.

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

So it was Vivian Lee, now it's Veronica Lake [old 40's/50's actress] see how things change? from day to day, and week to week :eek: her's a article about the "CROSSOVER'" with CSI/WOAT! and has some fans comments ;)

ARTICLE

3. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

I was kinda thinkin the same thing, just didn't know how to write it...lol!

4. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

i have a question. has anyone found out about the 'GSR will conclude' thing? i was reading over at Wiki that someone has from a source that it's a 98% chance that Grissom and Sara will get married, and then others are saying they are break up. i tend to not believe rumors, but this is just completely confusing me!

5. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

csiemily ,we just don't know yet. Have to wait and see.

I love Catherine & Greg working together, I'm tired of seeing him with Sara all the time. I look forward to some Greg humor! I wonder though because I read that everyone is on the resivor case but Sara and the new chick, I wonder if they took over Catherine's case?

If Sara wasn't at the car when they found it, that would make things very intresting...another twist in her search.

6. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

I'm not sure how I feel about the idea that Sara escapes on her own. I don't think that's much of a logical thing but I do think that if any one of the CSI's could do it, it would be her.

The way her hand was moving in that last scene did make me thing she might get away. I hope she does. I would be really proud of her.

Then again... they'd have to be careful how they explained it. Because I would be mad if it was a "superwoman" type thing that we see in a lot of fanfictions. Ya know?

7. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Also 804 - We see a lot of flashbacks that include Sam Braun and Catherine's mom, as well as Castherine as a young girl.(from Living Ledgend)

Also Greg wants to ask Catherine's mom out to dinner!! Sounds funny, and I certainly hope this isn't Greg's new love intrest! :lol: :lol: Just kidding, apparently because of S6's KKBB Greg is working on a book about old Vegas gangsters and wants Cath's mom's input. Greg writing a book?? Maybe zany Greggo is back!

8. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

Gregory's writing a book!

I have so much to say about this. But I'll only say that this is further evidence to my theory that he's the smartest character on CSI.

Sara may rival him... but I doubt even Grissom could.

Seriously.

He's a bright guy.

9. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

OMG! I am loving the spoilers from 804. :lol:

10. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I don't see this book thing going through the season, IMO I'm sure it's just a one time/one episode zany Greg moment.

It's weird, we've gotten so much info on 804 but very little on 801-803!!

I think 804 is going to be Catherine centric because of all the flashbacks of Sam Braun going clear back to season 2.

11. Chadini

Chadini Witness

I think you may be right about the book. I think it is something that he has probably been working on for awhile (how many of us have started a book...at least page 1) and we are seeing a glimpse into another part of his life that will just be in the background. Just like Super Dave and his fiance and then wife. We heard something like 4 counversations, when they were dating, engaged and then married.

All my own specualtion of course.

12. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

yeah, i don't really see Greg's book going on through the whole season. maybe near the end of it, he'll be going around the lab, bugging everyone to read it. but other then that, it's probably going to be an episode ordeal.

haha, at first when i read the 'Greg's gonna ask Catherine's mom out' i was like 'WTH?! are these writers on crack!?' but then i read more and started laughing. Greg... gotta love him. i'm really excited that there's news of a funner Greg this season. is his big court ordeal with that family over? or, do you guys think there's gonna be more about it?

either way, i'm happy to hear that sara's gonna be fine. the show wouldn't be the same without her.

another question: anything about Nick? i've heard Warrick in alot of stuff, Catherine has something personal coming up, Grissom has his bees, Greg has his book and Sara... well she's alive. anything exciting for Nick, or anything exciting involving nick?

13. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Seeing that TVGuide thing, boy I hope I'm right about the "them getting to the car and Sara not being there" thing. :) I always thought that'd be cool.

And the stuff with Greg sounds like a lot of fun, and makes a lot of sense. He really got into Lois O'Neil's book and the history of Vegas. It makes sense that he'd want to bring something like that to life, himself... tell a story of old.

And, it could make for a great scene of him asking Catherine's mom out. I've love to see Cath's face when she hears at first, not understanding. Could be a great moment for one of those "Shocked and appalled" faces she does so well! :)

Also, since Sam died I've been waiting to hear more about what happens with him and his estate and whatnot. So, bring it on.

14. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Greg is smitten with older ladies, remember 'KISS-KISS-BYE-BYE" he was so taken with Lois, [Faye Dunnaway] and when she signed her book, for him, he was thrilled, and taking Cath's mom out, is probably because he would enjoy her company, not in a romantic way, he's just a cute..sweet guy ;)

15. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

haha. i'd LOVE to see Catherine's face... and her MOM'S face! lmao. can't wait for this episode.

and yeah, the asking out is definatly not romantic. you could tell from the "kiss-kiss-bye-bye" episode that he got really into it, glad to see more of Greg's new hobby!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.