Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

It is coming back September 27
a day before my birthday!
So Sara had better live or it will be the worst birthday ever.
Don't mess with the Team no CD thank you very much.

I found this on BuddyTV today:

MsMzz said: Any news on CSI and the Jorja Fox situation?

CSI: The decision has not been officially announced yet. The only word I got about it was the rumor saying that she would be back for 1 episode and that's it.

Here is the link to the entire article click here

Take this with a grain of salt, in reality we will have to wait and see.

She is still on the episode 2 and 3 so far. I don't believe Carol M. and Michael Ausillo and other media that said, Jorja is leaving.

I've found Ausiello is usually right. And as far as her being in episode two, I'm not completely convinced. I don't really trust that info seeing as where it comes from and its also the only place I've seen it and that site has a bias.

Again, I have just been getting more and more info that she isn't going to make it. My brain says she live, but everything else is not very sure...

I don't really know. I just don't think that everyone should be convinced she'll live... Just keep your mind open because I'm getting a bad feeling about this..

NicknGrissom said:
She is still on the episode 2 and 3 so far. I don't believe Carol M. and Michael Ausillo and other media that said, Jorja is leaving.

NicknGrissom, I don't know where you have read it, but from what I have read of episode 2, there is no mention of Sara or Grissom. :rolleyes:

eszmanda_luver said:
I've found Ausiello is usually right. And as far as her being in episode two, I'm not completely convinced. I don't really trust that info seeing as where it comes from and its also the only place I've seen it and that site has a bias.

Again, I have just been getting more and more info that she isn't going to make it. My brain says she live, but everything else is not very sure...

I don't really know. I just don't think that everyone should be convinced she'll live... Just keep your mind open because I'm getting a bad feeling about this..

I kind of think that the introduction of a new character is almost a signed and sealed death certificate for Sara Sidle. However much I don't want her to die... There is a lot of evidecne to support my claim.

My three biggest clues are as follows.

1. The introduction of a new, female, character. I just can't help but think that they wouldn't do this unless they were eleminating anohter CSI. I know they're bringing in another detective too, to relpace Sofia. I just think that this new girl will be Sara's replacement.

2. She's not in any episodes after the first one that we know of. Granted she could be sick and/or hospitalized but I'm just not convinced.

3. "GSR will be concluding" I've read this so many times on different sources that I believe it. I don't think that Grissom would give her up without a fight. He loves her. It is very obvious that he does and I just can't see their relationship ending because of any sort of break-up.

Vegaslight, just cause you can't find it, don't mean people can find it on other board, but I did find it somewhere else. Sara was in the episode and you have to trust me on this one and I can't tell you where I got it, because I can't remember where I got it.

If there's a new detective in episode 2, doesn't that mean Louise is out, too? Sucks, because Sofia is my favorite character, but I've seen no evidence to suggest she's in the second or third episodes.

There goes my reason for watching the show.

NicknGrissom said:
Vegaslight, just cause you can't find it, don't mean people can find it on other board, but I did find it somewhere else. Sara was in the episode and you have to trust me on this one and I can't tell you where I got it, because I can't remember where I got it.

Excatly, there's so many fan-sites out there, that have conflicting ideas. theories , opinions and as of now, unless you work on the set, and are allowed to announce the 'truth' it's all subject to spectulation and rumors, gossip/hearsay and just 'bullfunky' ;)

JORJA.. LOOKING VERY HAPPY this past June, at the CSI/Expierence in Chicago! would she hang out with ex-cast mates, if she wasn't going to appear on CSI anymore?

desertwind said:

JORJA.. LOOKING VERY HAPPY this past June, at the CSI/Expierence in Chicago! would she hang out with ex-cast mates, if she wasn't going to appear on CSI anymore?

Yes she would, because these people are more than just her co-workers, they are her freinds. Besides her contract status was still being negotiated at that time.

I think it's best if we stop speculating, I am taking a wait and see stand on this. Plus I am still waiting to see what new spoilers come out.

Hey everyone! I'm new here. I've been a lurker for a while, but finally decided to sign up. Let's hope I'm not on here posting 24/7 :lol:. As for that comment about GSR concluding, you have to remember that he said, "Don't take that as a definitive term." I believe that the GSR storyline of the team's reaction and the miniature killer will end, but GSR will remain intact in the background. I think the actors, producers, writers, and fans have invested too much time into the storyline for it to end that quickly. Also I've read spoilers for episode 2 and it does mention Grissom and Sara, but in scenes that do not involve the case.

I'm with Wojo on this one. Why can we just wait 'till the show air just to see if Sara live or not? I still said, she will live.

I just meant that if I left a company, I wouldnt fly from L.A. to Chicago, to a CSI event, :confused: and I realize their friends, and would see one another privately, but that's such a hugh clue to me anyway! and we will all just have to wait. I'm going by the e-mail David Rambo sent me.. and he seemed very positive that "everything will be OK" which I also took as a cheerful/happy sign!

I'm with those of you who say it's time to stop speculation. I'm going to wait until the air date of Living Dolly Pt. 2 and just hope that Sara's okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back