Season 8 Spoiler Discussion #2 - Spoiler Scene: Do Not Cross

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the press release for the January 13 episode.

A HOME INVASION INVESTIGATION BECOMES MORE COMPLICATED WHEN THE VICTIM’S FAMILY TURNS OUT TO BE LESS PERFECT THAN THEY ORIGINALLY SEEM ON "CSI: NY," FRIDAY, JAN. 13

CHEAT TWEET: The team investigates the perfect family and the perfect murder – or is it? #CSINY 1/13 9PM ET/PT http://bit.ly/sGyxGU

"Who’s There?" — A home invasion investigation becomes more complicated when the victim’s family turns out to be less perfect than they originally seem, on "CSI: NY," Friday, Jan. 13 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
Gary Sinise (Det. Mac Taylor)
Sela Ward (Jo Danville)
Carmine Giovinazzo (Danny Messer)
Hill Harper (Dr. Sheldon Hawkes)
Eddie Cahill (Det. Don Flack)
Anna Belknap (Lindsay Monroe Messer)
AJ Buckley (Adam Ross)
Robert Joy (Dr. Sid Hammerback)

GUEST CAST:
Sandra Hess (Elizabeth Ferguson)
Vincent Ventresca (Ron Ferguson)
Heather Sossaman (Megan Ferguson)
John Ierardi (Mark Johnston)
Robb Derringer (Phillip Roth)
Kate Lang Johnson (Eva Hutton)

GENRE: CRIME DRAMA, ACTION, ADVENTURE, SUSPENSE, MYSTERY

WRITTEN BY: Bill Haynes
DIRECTED BY: Vikki Williams

CSI: NY - Episode 8.11 - Who's There - Promotional Photos

Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/12/cs...urce=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter#ixzz1h2czs7wa

ewebber3: Do you have anything on #CSINY especially something on Danny and Lindsay? Will we see them out as a team more in the spring?
We wanted to know the same thing, so we asked co-executive producer, Trey Callaway, what we could expect for the married detectives. And if you like their fun banter on the job you're going to love what's coming up: "In [episode 13] they get to have a little bit of fun over the sort of City Boy Country Girl status that they individually occupy. And let's just say it's not Danny's (Carmine Giovinazzo) idea of a walk in the park to take a walk in the park. Whereas Lindsay (Anna Belknap) is much more comfortable in her home." Callaway assures us, "Danny and Lindsay are in a very comfortable place right now, so we're just having fun letting them have fun."

source : http://fr.eonline.com/news/watch_wi...t_scoop_on_glee_american/281797#ixzz1h2eq5oLc

Last edited:
Well, I like that anyway. As long as it doesn't take up half the episode...I may ship,but I still don't like it when they overload things. One or two scenes is better.

i dont know,but i have that gut feeling where ny will be extend for another season.cause for what it's worth none of the executives of the show showed that attitude,where ny wouldnt be there for the next year.by that i mean for example some "leaks" or so on

i dont know,but i have that gut feeling where ny will be extend for another season.cause for what it's worth none of the executives of the show showed that attitude,where ny wouldnt be there for the next year.by that i mean for example some "leaks" or so on
We'll see how they bill the show after the Jan/Feb hiatus. They could be simply holding off for now, and when they have a bunch of new eps starting in March, decide to advertise them as the series ender. Personally, I'm really skeptical about a s9, especially considering how we barely got s8... but we'll see I guess.

We'll see how they bill the show after the Jan/Feb hiatus. They could be simply holding off for now, and when they have a bunch of new eps starting in March, decide to advertise them as the series ender. Personally, I'm really skeptical about a s9, especially considering how we barely got s8... but we'll see I guess.

I agree with you, Jade. I'm sad about that, but it is true that this is probably the last season. Ratings do not help, or at least it seems to me. And I wish I was wrong.

Some casting news for 815 "Flash Pop":

Exclusive: CSI: NY Reunites Former Greek Duo

It’s a ZBZ/Kappa Tau reunion — and in a most unlikely place.

TVLine has learned exclusively that Greek alumni Spencer Grammer and Aaron Hill have both landed guest-starring roles in the same episode of CSI: NY.

The former co-stars will appear on the CBS cop drama as techs in Mac’s lab who are questioned when one of their coworkers is found murdered in a manner reminiscent of a 1950s cold case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back