Season 8 Spoiler Discussion #2 - Spoiler Scene: Do Not Cross

Status
Not open for further replies.
Press release for "Caged":

A CHARRED BODY TURNS INTO A HOT MESS FOR THE CSIs WHEN IT APPEARS A CAGE FIGHTER HAS BEEN MURDERED BY HIS STALKER, ON "CSI: NY," FRIDAY, JAN. 6

Mixed Martial Arts Champion Tito Ortiz Guest Stars as Derek Petrov, the Cage Fighter’s Opponent

David Gallagher (“7th Heaven”) Guest Stars as Marty Bosch, a Possible Suspect

CHEAT TWEET: Has a cage fighting match taken a deadly turn? @titoortiz guest stars on #CSINY 1/6 9PM ET/PT http://bit.ly/uoAZ15

"Clean Sweep" — A charred body turns into a hot mess for the CSIs when it appears a cage fighter has been murdered by his stalker, on "CSI: NY," Friday, Jan. 6 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
Gary Sinise (Det. Mac Taylor)
Sela Ward (Jo Danville)
Carmine Giovinazzo (Danny Messer)
Hill Harper (Dr. Sheldon Hawkes)
Eddie Cahill (Det. Don Flack)
Anna Belknap (Lindsay Monroe Messer)
AJ Buckley (Adam Ross)
Robert Joy (Dr. Sid Hammerback)

GUEST CAST:
Vinessa Shaw (Jennifer Walsh)
Alex Nesic (Ryan Richards)
Laura Breckenridge (Lisa Richards)
Jesse Chevy (Charlie Hunt)
David Gallagher (Marty Bosch)
Tito Ortiz (Derek Petrov)
Travis Schuldt (Aaron Collins)

WRITTEN BY: Adam Targum
DIRECTED BY: David Von Ancken

Why do a 6 week skip? The episode shortage again? Really, that's the downside of only 18 eps....you can't get by without either a lot of one or two week skips or one really big skip.

I'm gonna scream if that last ep is a cliff though. I hate it when they do that.

So nice to see AJ back.

I have to confess, when he tweeted his father was ill, I thought he might not be on the show anymore. I just couldn't see him flying to L.A. for a day or two then go back to Vancouver.

I just read about the six week hiatus...hoping this doesn't lead into not returning. Love the show, definitely the best of the CSI's. I love character development in books and shows. I love CSI NY because of the forensics and the interaction between all the characters. Personally, I saw a wonderful best friend aspect to Mac/Stella characters. Why can't a man and woman just be best friends because they were. I don't see the same chemistry between Jo and Mac. I think the writers are trying too hard. I read that Jo brings out a softer side of Mac. Was it lost? Through the seasons, Mac had dinners, had Sheldon sleep on his couch, was there for Danny/Linday baby, had a quirky relationship with Adam that was fun and was always there for Flack. All this and Mac was still tough but compassionate. As for a new character, if it's someone who can be around, then go for it...I would hate to see a soap opera every week. Jo is second in command, that's it, folks. We're all CSI NY fans, that's our main focus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back