Season 8: Returning Stars & Show *NO SPOILERS*

wojo- with all of the money these stars make, i don't think that billy really needs to work another day in his life in order to keep food on the table and a roof over his head.

i would be heartbroken if either marg or billy left, they are the 2 main characters and without them, the show just wouldn't be the same. if jorja leaves, it will have a definite impact but not of the same magnitude as if billy or marg were to leave.

Does anyone know when the Vegas actors are back to the set? I know that the Miami crew is filming this week (it was in the Miami Herald). Just curious. Thanks!

I think the actors start back on next Monday, I'm not sure. I can't remember what date it was. I think it either it on the 16th or 18th.

Louise Lombard (Sofia) will be back on CSI season 8, she is mentioned in the newest spoilers for the season premeir. As well as Wallace L.

yay...that's all I wanted to know Wojo..*points to Wally's name* lol! I had a feeling Louise L. would be back, and I figured the main cast would be back...:lol:

Re: Season 8: Returning Stars & Show

i know right ! it doesnt take this long to decide on somthing like this ! they just need to go ahead and just spill the beans ! all of them !

Re: Season 8: Returning Stars & Show

i always take the stance of "no news is good news". bad news tends to spill and travel fast. if they're due to start recording any day now, a decision must have been made so that scripts could get written up and so that they know what kind of direction to take the show in.

I would be awfully upset if Sara is killed off, but i would would still watch CSI. TBH I think they should be doing all they can to keep Jorja with CSI, as long as she wants to continue with CSI that is, Sara's a very strong character and if she gets killed off, well then Catherine would be the only main female character left. talk about an unfair balance! :lol:

I'm just glad I found this board, otherwise I would have had to have waited until jan 08 when the new season starts in the UK lol

Back