Season 8: Returning Stars & Show *NO SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by mrb105, Dec 13, 2006.

1. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Re: Season 8: Returning Stars & Show

Liz isn't always in the episodes so I think she's okay with two shows. And yes, Archie has a lot of other show guestings together with CSI.

2. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Losing Liz isn't that big of a loss, she is pretty hot but the writers don't take advantage of that. Think in the last 3 seasons there has been 3 different DNA girls.

3. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

well....my main concern or curiosity is that for Wallace Langham!! I mean, you gotta have good humor in the lab, and who else but Hodges....seeing Greg is a level 1 CSI. I know that some dislike him (hodges), but be that as it may, the character is amusing to watch...whether he's dishing it out, or taking it on the chin (lol, figuritively speaking) :)

4. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Oh I love Hodges. And I think his development in the show is that he's become the main lab tech and he's warming up to the CSIs. He's not as cynical as before -- I find it funny.

5. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

There's definitely been huge personality changes to a lot of the characters, and some haven't been that great. And there are some people on the show that just really annoy me. But I couldn't picture CSI being the same without a single one of the original cast members gone, so I hope that everyone signs up for the 8th season. :)

6. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

yes, i'd LOVE to see all the characters come back. i agree, the characters have taken a dive, and i hate it, but i still love CSI and it won't be the same without them.

as for JF not signing, i think she will. The series isn't gonna last THAT much longer (i wish it would though) so it would be pretty stupid if the characters didn't sign for the last few seasons. JF is probably just trying to scare us:p but, i'm kinda think she'll come back. They've worked on her so much that, they can't just... kill her off or something. I'm really looking forward to Season 8!!

7. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

I think that by CBS doing this contest to see who gets to play a dead body, it says that there will indeed be a Season 8, even though they haven't made an announcement just yet.

8. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

In a Jorja Fox interview she stated "As far as I know everyone will be back [for season 8]"

9. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

JF stating that in her interview just recently is definitely a positive sign, but until CBS themselves make an offical statement...I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope the best for all the cast. Although, I know I felt a little relieved after reading that comment....lol!! :lol:

10. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

i really hope they are all coming back...the show wouldnt be the same without all of them in it!

11. edog

edog Lab Technician

Yeah, I was just reading that article too. The way Jorja says it, it's very safe to assume they are all coming back. But like someone else posted above, I don't want to put my complete faith in it yet until there is official word from CBS!

12. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

yeah.. i do wish they all come back for season 8!
    it would be really weird if some are gone or replaced..
    hope all of them will come back from the main cast to the lab rats..
    i guess i wont watch the show anymore if eric/jorja/george wont come back..
    well.. not just them. if anyone will leave i will be very disappointed and maybe lose interest in the show..

13. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Ya JF said in her interview that everyone is coming back as far as she knows.

Therefore should we change the topic of conversation to what we want to see in Season 8, with the impression it will be the last??

14. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

You could but I personally stick with the idea or opinion that nothing is set in stone. For instance Jorja said "As far as I know", doesn't tell me its a for sure but an assumption based on what has been heard. Not to mention the fact that there is alot of time between now and taping of a new season alot can happen between now and then.

I guess the only true way you know they are returning for a definite fact (besides them all coming out individually or the network reporting to news sources that they are) is to watch the show each week.

Course I guess I could say the same about the show itself, I have seen shows get renewed only to find just before they are suppost to air either get pushed back on hiatus or canceled, I am not saying this will happen but rather my observation with other shows. Again fact will be when they set a date and it airs then. :D

I am so complicated I know. :p

15. phantomscreams

phantomscreams Hit and Run

Why are we all going with the idea that the series doesn't have many seasons left? Aside from the very very few GSR scenes, I think Season 7 is the best one yet.