Season 8: Returning Stars & Show *NO SPOILERS*

Re: Season 8: Returning Stars & Show

Okay, so here are my thoughts.
I really think that if any of them left, the show would not be the same. I love all the characters for so many reasons.
Im not sure I would watch the show if Marg***, Billy, George or Eric left. I probably still would, but I wouldnt be happy about it! lol.
As for Jorja.. im not saying it would be great if she left, shes just not my fav character. Im a Catherine fan... not really a Sara fan. Nothing against Jorja though.
Bottom Line.. I dont want any of them to leave. lol.

if billy leaves, hands down i wont watch it again. if georoge, eric, gary, or marg leaves, i'll be totally disapointed and sad, but will still watch. (but mourn every episode) and if jorja left i'd shout for joy. (no offense to those who like her) though i must say, if paul leaves i'll just cry my eyes out. i love brass!

A lot of people on this board know that I lurrrrrve Marg/Catherine. However, I hope she leaves CSI because I don't think this show is worth her hard work anymore. I remember her saying something like she was bored and wasn't interested in extending her contract after her current one dues at the end of season 8. I've been watching CSI just for her and only her for almost three years and I guess it's going to be a huge relief to me if she really leaves, because the moment she goes is the moment I finally say bye to CSI. :)

Ya I think that if one main character had to go I'd have it be Jorja. She doesn't really do much for me and I really don't think being gone would be that bad of a void. I'd probably continue watching no matter who left, but I don't believe anybody will leave without the rest following.

I could probably watch if any of the stars left. But not if William Petersen left, no way. I'd also hate to see Jorja leave, and I'd probably lose interest in the show.

With the characters the way they currently are, I'd be okay with Jorja leaving. If the characters were still being written as well as they were in the earlier seasons, then I wouldn't want anyone to leave. Unfortunately I think the writing is getting very bad and I really think Ann Donahue needs to come back and fix it.

I love them all. some more than others. but they all have their high and low points in the show.. so I hope they all stay.. at least one more year.. ;)

sag2005a.jpg

One more season . . . that is all we are asking, for now that is. Next year at this time we will probably be begging for a season 9, haha

In Ask Ausiello (14 February 2007),

"Question: There have been rumors swirling that Jorja Fox might not be back for Season 8 of CSI. Got any scoop on her contract status?-- Laura

Ausiello: She's in negotiations now. My guess? She'll be back."

Does anyone know if Eric has signed? I heard that they were thinking about killing him off... and I can put up with ANYONE else leaving, but if anything happens to Greg... I just dont know... and what about dear old Wally? I keep thinking something bad is going to happen to Hodges because he's steadily getting more and more airtime... like they're building up for something... *bites nails nervously...*

Well I've stopped watching CSI like I used to. GSR was too much for me, the team dynamics is all gone since S4.

IMHO this season has been so disorganized and the cases have been so disinteresting and the continuity for certain characters has been non-existant. I barely can stand the show anymore.

TPTB makes too many promises and has deluded me for the last time. I'll only check the reruns next year, if Nick or Warrick is in them. For the rest of the characters. I frankly don't give a damn anymore. Very few shows I've followed have managed to make me dislike characters I did like in the beginning. CSI has; congratulations must be in order. *pouts*

I had heard that Eric did resign already. I heard Jorga was the only hold out.

REMINDER TO ALL from the first post on page one.

From Destiny: If you are going to state [insert name] has signed, please do not state "I heard" unless you can cite where you heard it from. Hopefully its something official if possible, or a news site that is reliable.

Well.....I wish all the cast would sign on for the 8th season too.

Like GREGSLABMOUSE (lol, yer killin me here spelling out your nickname here...its to long....hugz good friend...I'm used to four little letters)....anyway...I to would like to know if anyone knows anything more on our contankerous lab tech HODGES. I know Wallace signed a contract in season 5, but how long was that for...?

**very nervous and concerned for her guy**

Back