Season 8: Returning Stars & Show *NO SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by mrb105, Dec 13, 2006.

1. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

Re: Season 8: Returning Stars & Show

I'm getting the impression that season 8 may be the last one for the show entirely...now that would seriously suck.

2. GregsLover

GregsLover Prime Suspect

now if one of them don;t sign on how are they going to get rid of them in the plot? Is CBS going to kill the character off or are they going to disappear for awhile until they can come up with a good excuse. That's what i want to see is how they get rid of the character if someone dosen't sign on.

3. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

GregsLover, there are so many possibilities that would be more suited for the fan fiction section. A couple of choices that would leave an opening for someone would return are: taking a sabbatical to do teaching (like Grissom just recently did) or transfer to head up CSI unit in another city or state.

4. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

We should be hearing from them soon, probably in April or May. They like to keep quiet right now. I don't want to see anybody leave, they are so close friends. Come on, I haven't seen any show that have been close friend.

5. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

I would be quite upset if Sara Sidle were written out as a charachter. I've watched the show for six years and they all have left a huge mark and are like the pieces of a puzzle and to remove one of them would be like having a missing piece of a puzzle that is never found.

6. forensics_girl

forensics_girl Witness

^LOL. That's nicely put Axatullux! :D

True...it'll be really hard to just write Sara off. I hope they don't kill her. :(

7. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

I don't know what I will do without Sara/JF on my screen. It wouldn't be the same.
    Where did you hear this? :eek:
    I thought that they all got along? I heard that JF and WP (or was it JF and MH?) didn't get along at the very beginning. I hope it something hasn't been said or something, like what happened on GA, which is just awful, btw. :mad:

8. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

^ well, it's well known that JF and WP didn't like each other at the very beginning, but then "something snapped" somewhere in the middle of the first season and since then they love working together and like each other a lot. if they didn't, i doubt they would be able to work together constantly for 7 years and even start a romance between the characters they portray.

i think we should take comments like "i heard this and that" with a grain of salt.

9. MissMonk

MissMonk Rookie

to be honest, i really wouldnt care if jorja signed or not. i really dont like the sara character (no offense to those who do) and i do love all the other chracters. but i really flat out will not watch it if WP isnt there, which is why im glad he signed. i dont even watch the episodes he's not in, wel, i have them on but i dont pay attention cause i just dont care. as great as catherine is as a leader, its just not the same..she doesnt have that....grissom flare or whatever.

10. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Wp & JF didn't like each other at the start? oo you learn something new everyday!

I agree MissMonk, I wouldn't really be that bothered about losing Sara but Grissom would be awful :( And I agree about Cath too, I *adore* her character but I don't think Cath could carry the weight on her own. I think she has flair, its just different to Grissoms, G is more chilled out where as she's fiesty! Roar!!

11. gregsandersluver

gregsandersluver Lab Technician

I hope CSI season 8 is a go ahead

12. LostKeys

LostKeys Victim

Me too. ;)

13. MissMonk

MissMonk Rookie

me3. has tehre been any word yet?

14. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I heard it was for sure it was coming back.

15. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Yeah S8 should definatly be happening. I mean would they really bother signing the cast member on if they wern't planning S8. And it's still getting very good rating so no reason to can it. I would cry my little heart out if S7/8 was the last. It'd leave a big huge void with no new CSI. :(