Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** Sneak a Peek!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BWAHAHAHA every picture of Eric except the last one was taken at the wrong time hahahahahahahahaha

Oh I know!! In the one where he is falling backwards he has this look on his face like he is constipated!!! :lol:

What is up with the red striped lining of his jacket? At least his shirt is semi-normal though;)

Thanks for posting those HCrazy

That's what I kept thinking :guffaw:. Those were not his best picture moments :lol:. Still love the last one though.

:guffaw::guffaw:I was thinking the same thing when i was looking through them but then i saw the last one :drool: he looked so cute :).

Im so looking foward to seeing Alexx :). And i was a bit shocked when i saw ericka sikes name :eek: i didnt mind her really, it was kinda fun seeing her on the show, it will be interesting to see the look on Ryans face :lol::thumbsup:

is the episode gone baby gone where calliegh gets hurt wen she falls in a hole? i heard she gets hurt in some epi i think its the 150th and i was just wondering which one it is! thanks so much for whoever helps me!!!

is the episode gone baby gone where calliegh gets hurt wen she falls in a hole? i heard she gets hurt in some epi i think its the 150th and i was just wondering which one it is! thanks so much for whoever helps me!!!

No 'Gone Baby Gone' is the episode where a little baby gets kidnapped. I think the episode you are thinking of is 'Wrecking Crew' but Calleigh doesn't not get physically hurt in that, she is holding onto a man before he falls through a hole in the floor. I hope that helps?

I love that suit that Eric's wearing. Those pics of him are really weird, but the last one is just fine. And Horatio carriying that woman is the second (since crime wave) but she doen't even look harmed.

I wonder if there'll be an episode where Eric has to carry Calleigh?

Does anyone know what Power Trip's promo is all about. It's so damn mixed up: burnt dead girl, kid shouts that's the cop, cop tries to do 'something' to Calleigh. HUH?:wtf:

I didn't really get the promo either, C.H.E.A.R.

H without a black jacket on...:eek: Thank goodness! I've been waiting about 3 seasons for this moment!

Why is H holding that woman? She doens't really look like she's in duress.

Why is H holding that woman? She doens't really look like she's in duress.

May she's wheelchair bound and something happens and he has to lift her up out of the chair to get her to safety.

Yeah, H. needs to give up the Johnny Cash man in black gig! He needs a little color in his life! he has wore the same close for how long now? Come on can't the man just ware a nice pullover collared shirt with the crime lab logo on it or something? Even Eric is layed back some times he doesn't always ware a suite!

Hey Everybody,

Spoiler video- "Power Trip" Scene from Episode.

http://spoilertv-csi.blogspot.com/

I though you would all love this!!!

I have to hook it up on my You Tube.;)

Here is the link for now but get ready... that is Calleigh Running!:thumbsup:

Wooooo Hooooo I already love this episode and I haven't seen it yet! :lol::lol::lol:

Enjoy!

HCrazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back