Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** Sneak a Peek!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csi_justine

csi_justine Witness

2. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

WTF? Are they crazy? What has this show come to? Fueds, no scene btw David and Emily and explosions! Are they criminals themselves?:alienblush: (just kiddin) What is going on! If they keep this crazy stuff going on (including Horatio's one liners getting worse by the episode and his sentences getting slower, too) the show'll have a major downfall.

HOW MANY PEOPLE THINK THAT IT'S ERIC AND CAL DRAMA THAT KEEPS THE SHOW ALIVE SOMETIMES? I think so.

BTW, I believe the 'thing' going on btw Emily and David cause, the two were very good in scenes before, but then again Emily isn't that type of person, like not wanting to talk to or be in scenes with her long time friend.

Yet still I can say nothing cause I'm only a fan, I might be wrong and I don't even know the persons in person to judge. So, speaking for the whole of us here, I think it's better we not make a big fuss about the issue. Who knows, we might be even fussing over something that's not true. Anyways, let's not get drepressed about the show we all love!

CANT WAIT TILL MON!

Last edited: Oct 30, 2008
  3. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I say we just pretend the article didn't happen. We should only believe this stuff if it comes from the mouths of the actors themselves.

Monday's episode looks FANTASTIC! I'm soooo excited! Hopefully it will be well worth the 2 week wait. I counted, and I don't think we'll have anymore pauses at least by the 9th episode. :) I hate it when they do that.

4. luf100

luf100 Coroner

We don't even know for sure if the article was talking about David and Emily anyways... I don't particularly care if Calleigh and Horatio are in scenes together, so even if it was about them, I don't really care as long as it doesn't affect any other part of the show besides which scenes they're in together. (Is it just me or did that whole sentence not make any sense?)

Cool news about them blowing up the houses. :D

5. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Blown up houses. Sounds good. But whats the betting that Horatio will be the one running out of the building, or saving someones life. And now Alexx isnt there, cause if their was a fire, she seemed to be stuck in it!
    It would be pretty cool if they mentioned H's bomb squad days again at some point. I couldn't bring up the article on the houses, so I've no idea what the plot is there- so I'm just summising.

6. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

I think it's killing show, because it criminal drama, would be better give us a hint here a hint there with different characters (rest fans write themself ;))

Blown up houses :eek: COOL. i hope it's true, i love when they blown up something or shoot someone :thumbsup:

7. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

LOL! Alexx did get involved with practically every fire! Maybe they'll bring her back to guest star on this one! haha!:lol:

8. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Eric and Calleigh's drama is destroying this show along with Horatio's drama.
    There was no need to create a romance between two members of tha lab even in Miami since Calleigh had zero development in these last two years except for "Ressurrection" & Eric is still Eric:rolleyes:
    Plus, IMO, I've never seen a romantic story written in such a bad way even on Grey's Anatomy they're able to write a better story.

As for blowing up some houses in Long Beach, I though they were joking :lol:
    I love explosions and shooting, that's what I want to see in a show like this, not these useless dramas:rolleyes:

ETA:
    Here's the first explosion
    And here you can see some pics with Adam & the actor who replace DC for these scenes
    Photo Gallery

9. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

wow, i'm not the only one who think so!

Thanks! :thumbsup:

10. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I think that we can all agree that we disagree...

About the explosion... I guess I'll just have to see it in an episode in order to form an opinion.

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

um yeah...

It's so cool to see them in behind the scenes pics :). David's double took me by surprise although it's pretty obvious he would have one.

All I can say about Eric is awwww :)

12. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

Thank you! How about some more Ryan, Tripp, Natalia..how about a storyline for Valera! God, Valera deserves a damn storyline...

Damn, on CSI:Vegas, the lab rats are given a lot more time and storyline then Ryan/tripp/Valera this season.

13. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

Eric again, always Eric, can they give some action to Ryan??? :( :scream:

14. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

I agree with the above, but what about my favorite IAB guy, Stetler??? I mean, WTF??? :wtf: WHERE IS HE??? Or has the show gotten so off track and stupid that the team can just do anything they want now without having to worry about IAB??? :wtf:

15. Callacrap

Callacrap Rookie

I'd love it if Stetler did something wrong and became a suspect, and the CSI team were the ones to investigate!! They could so rub it in his face!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.