Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** - Gimme More, Gimme Gimme More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoops, it seems I made several errors with the promo transcript - drat! I wish I could have seen it on TV and not just on YouTube. :p

I just came across this and had to come share since I'm a big Chad Allen fan. This is from an interview with Out in Hollywood:

Chad also managed to squeeze in an episode of "CSI: Miami"
*does a happy dance* I luff me some Chad.

The interview makes a specification that might be a bit too spoilery for some (your mileage may vary, but I guess it's better to be safe than sorry), so I'll put that in a spoiler box:

He'll play "some kind of psycho killer."

Last edited:
The transcript also says that its Jake that says "its like the wild, wild west", but its NOT Jake. It is definitely Ryan.
I think it is Ron saying, because i read piece of screenplay and there it say Ron.
It's not Ryan voice, imo :rolleyes:
I thought it was Ron Sarris too. I didn't think it sounded like Ryan either. Besides, it came right after Ron had said "Is/With (also sounded like he said 'with' to me) Caine dead, are you kidding me?" then "It's gonna be like the wild wild west." Just sounded like it was still him talking, imo. Aaand, I'm positive it says "It's GONNA be like the wild wild west," so I'm also pretty sure he says "WITH Caine dead."

At least in my opinion, it sounds to me like Sarris thinks Horatio is dead.

Last edited:
eh, that's Ryan saying the wild wild west part. Not Sarris. Sarris' voice is deeper. And more sinister lol

eh, that's Ryan saying the wild wild west part. Not Sarris. Sarris' voice is deeper. And more sinister lol

I always thought Saris' voice was more whiny/nasal-like myself. :lol:

We find out precisely on September, 22 ;)

Unfortunately, we may have to wait longer than that if that soundbite wasn't from the first episode. :lol:

I saw the promo during "48 Hours" Saturday night, and I thought it sounded like Kyle saying the "wild, wild west" part. Seriously.

it could be not Saris saying that "wild, wild west". the voice sounds indeed different. But it could be Saris after all. Its difficult to tell, bad qualitity of video and all the different tracks inbetween :rolleyes:
but I'm sure that he says "WITH Caine dead", so he believes H dead. so he could be the one who shot H or ordered it

it could be not Saris saying that "wild, wild west". the voice sounds indeed different. But it could be Saris after all. Its difficult to tell, bad qualitity of video and all the different tracks inbetween :rolleyes:
but I'm sure that he says "WITH Caine dead", so he believes H dead. so he could be the one who shot H or ordered it

What we need is a nice long smooth juicy promo like the one they did for Vegas. So that we have more of a chance to see what's going on. But in any case, two weeks from tomorrow night we'll be watching and finding out.

Is it Sarris?
Is it Ryan?
Is it Kyle?
Is it Eric?

Let's have a vote!

I think it's Ryan!

(runs off to check the promo)

Really? Listen to an episode with Ryan talking.

Listen to when Ron talks in the promo and compare it to the wild wild west part. It HAS to be Ryan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back