Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** - Gimme More, Gimme Gimme More!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

The last time CSIs had some fun was when Eric and Calleigh sent Ryan to the autopsy when Alexx was cooking that head. It was hilarious...:guffaw:

2. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

:guffaw:That scene cracked me up. I laughed so much seeing Cal's expression when she told him to go. The face Ryan did when Alexx was boiling the skull was pierceless. I loved Alexx's face, when she asked him if he was ok & after he had left, too:lol:

Anyway that's how I want the team to work: having fun & working as a team not w/ couples.
    See??? W/ no triangles it's still possible to have great scene like, I'm sure, this one will be:p

3. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Light heartedness? In CSI:Miami? For real?

We've entered the twilight zone...

I hope they weren't planning on going on a date. We need hiphuggers! Stop teasing us TPTB!!!

4. Callacrap

Callacrap Rookie

I no, I've been watching season 2 and theres so much of a difference to now, the show has changed so much! It seems so serious compared to before, so I'm glad TPTB have decided to bring some fun into the CSI's lives!

5. luf100

luf100 Coroner

That's what I was thinking! What? A prank in CSI: Miami?

Anyways, was there a spoiler that said there may be a new love interest for someone on the show? Please don't tell me it's going to be Eric and the new ME. Or am I just grabbing this out of no where? :confused:

6. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

It was something about Eric going out with another woman who is not Calleigh. Don't worry, you didn't grab it out of no where. I remember it too. Hope they won't make Eric go out with the ME, it would be so expected...:rolleyes:

7. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Hmmmm, that Eric Delko better not have fallen in love with that new ME. I don't think he would anyway. And about the prank, that sounds funny. The show really needs more of that. You know they put a the link for the promo on this site and it say that Eric was lifting Calleigh out of the car. Is that true?

8. tranceraver69

tranceraver69 Hit and Run

thanx delkolover for the spoilers. what would we do with out you :-D ... One question that i have . Seing that it is an awesome spoiler. Do you guys think that will change the opening credits a little bit . like the pictures. The reason why i ask is because they haven't change them since s4 i believe. 19 more days you guys woooo.. .. TIVO'ing that shit lol

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

The transcript also says that its Jake that says "its like the wild, wild west", but its NOT Jake. It is definitely Ryan. Jake's voice is a little bit deeper than Ryan's and Jake's voice has a slight rasp to it. I'm 99% sure the "its like the wild, wild west" is Ryan. So, I think it's just the transcripter's opinion that it's Jake as well as that it's Calleigh that Eric pulls out of the car. That being said, there was a spoiler about Calleigh having an incident with a car in the new season. :lol: Calleigh and cars... poor girl. :lol:

10. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

^^ I would get a permanent taxi if I were her. I hope it is Calleigh though, for the sake of the ship!

11. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

That's exactly what I think about the transcript.
    It was just the interpretation made by CSI:Files about the promo.
    If I'm not mistaken it also says that Tripp shouts "get down" when it's Delko;).
    So, I'm pretty sure that it was what they got from the promo, what they think it was but it's nothing sure.
    100% that girl is not Calleigh also because Eric is going to save a girl from a wrecked car in the first episode, instead of pursuing a suspect;)
    Anyway do you want my opinion about Calleigh & cars???:guffaw::guffaw:
    I'd lock myself in my house since also when I walk they try to run me over :lol: :p

As for the spoiler about Delko's new love interest Lus I've heard it too;), but I've got the feeling that they are putting this kind of spoilers every season & I'm pretty sure that Eric will have no (new) love interests till the end of the show;)

12. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

Oh, I agree with you, Flò. I was just answering luf100 doubt, I also think they have mistaken the "make it up for the prank" of the ME for a new love interest!

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

New being the key word, right? :lol: Which pretty much means no Tara/Eric romance.

So Eric saves a girl instead of going after a suspect and Ryan lets go of a suspect (the suspect getting away) to go save some woman. Kind of sounds like a repeat doesn't it? :lol:

14. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I think we have enough ships and Eric/Tara one would be one to many for my taste...

I'm looking forward to Eric being a hero, that's very sexy :drool:

15. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I knew it was Ryan!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.