Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 4

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Thanks Destiny for sharing :D I can't picture her being a serial killer :lol:

2. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

OOPS soory it took me so long to get back to you! I first saw the spoiler on the Grissom Sara Romance site. Google GSR CSI and it pops up first.

I'm starting to stress over the finale. :(

3. csi007

csi007 Police Officer

They already showed us Grissom building the miniature so it's highly unlikely it's him. If it was they would've left us hanging with that rather than showing us in the 3rd last episode. As someone else said I think it's just his way of getting into the killer's head.

The whole Natalie being someone else we already know.... I had feelings that Sofia might be involved somehow but I don't know if it works with that theory or not.

I just hope Sara doesn't die. I'll be devastated if Jorja isn't back for season 8. :(

Dave has been engaged for ages. Back in season 3 (?) he was talking about his woman so I don't think his wife is Natalie.

4. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

That is such a very good point. It really doesn't make sense to show him building it in the 3rd last episode. That's more of a finale thing.

5. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Hey, guys. Sorry if this has been posted before, but I was on youtube and I just happened to come across this. It's a promo from CBS about the finale.

That singing was the creepiest thing I've ever heard. Not kidding you.

6. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

i hadn't seen that promo and i can only say omg! haven't we been guessing wether or not it was really sara lying under the car? well i think that question is answered after this clip....thanks for posting!
    and yeah, the singing was really creepy

7. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Yeah that preview is creepy.

The new TV Guide had a few things in it about the finale and also stuff about Jorga Fox and it still being unsure about her coming back or not.

8. CSIfamily

CSIfamily Dead on Arrival

That was extremely creepy!!!

I still think Sara is the MCSK. Maybe that is a set up to really lure in G and the rest of the team for that matter.

I know far-fetched..but so is the MCSK :)

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

WOW that was just freaky!! thanks for sharing.

10. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

hey guys, on that youtube vid, keep an eye on the dolls hand, it twitches a few times... im thinkin' natalie left sara alive on purpose?? eh eh? :)

11. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

^^Hmm, maybe, I was too freaked out to watch her hand :lol:

I hate the creepy singing, it's so beyoned creepy! But what scared me the most, was the doll talking. I cannot stand dolls, I fear them so much, by the end of it I was crying, not because of the doll being Sara, but because I didn't like the doll!

12. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Here's the article about the FINALE in the latest TV Guide..May 14-20

THE MINATURE KILLER IS REVELAED..BUT WHERE'S SARA?

All season long on CSI, it's been the little things that have given Gil Grissom [William Petersen] the biggest headaches . Literally. He's spent the year hunting down a killer who creates exact minature replicas of crime scenes...and even took a sabbitical to escape the stress. But now it looks like his search for the psychopath will pay off. "The killer will definately be revealed", says executive producer Naren Shankar, "This is going to be a disturbing and very, very creepy episode". All the CSI team will be involved in the hunt to find the killer and save the next victim, but it's going to be Grissom doing most of the work. In fact, he's become so obessed with the case, he takes to building his own MCSK that Shankar will play a key role in the finale. "This really has been Grissom's season-long story line, so the finale will focus on him. But what happens is not going to leave him the same as he was when we first saw him this year.

Way back then, viewers were just coming to terms with his secret relationship with Sara Sidle [Jorja Fox]. And in the finale, according to Shankar, "this episode where Grissom goes public with the relationship" after Sara suddenly disappears". Fox's contract with the show is up at the end of this season, and the network has NO comment on whether she'll be returning next season. Shankar will only admit that the situation Sara finds herself in "will have some significant ramifications" for her relationship with Grissom :eek: CSI producers dreamed up all these plot twists a year ago, and while they are pleased about the MCSK story line has played out excatly as they'd hoped it would, there may be more to it than even they imagined. Grissom and his investigators will be discovering who the killer is, but there will be some more surprises in store. Remember when Nick stokes [George Eads] was buried alive in the '05 finale and the Grissom-Sara affair was revealed last May?, well shockers from the finale's big finish will carry over to next season, too.

Explains Shankar, "We have no intention of tightly serializing the show, bt we have tried over the past several years to pull character elements through, so it's no like we're hitting the reset button at the start of every year. The end, won't necessarily be the end"

Craig Tomashoff.. TV Guide writer

13. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

oo oo, ok im taking that as good news in disguise. ok im good now. the end wont be the end. got it! ;)

yeah, i have a phobia of dolls too, especially vantrilequists (sp) so living doll is probably going to give me nightmares for a while..worth it though!! CSI is always worth it!

14. CSIfamily

CSIfamily Dead on Arrival

that is one heck of a revelation! WOW!!

However, I wonder why there would only be "serious ramifications against Sara" for her relationship with G.

what about G??

hey I am old school..it takes two to tango!

15. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Season 8 seems to be confirmed...sorta?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.