Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 4

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I like that theory wojo I don't nessicarily want Sara to die, just the relationship.
    And if Jorja does want out of CSI (who knows at this point) maybe that is a way of doing it without killing her off. Then Sara would have to deal with Ecklie. :lol:

2. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

And even is she tranfers to days, she can still drop by from time to time, right?

We can still see her :D

3. enigma

enigma Victim

I don´t know if I believe Sara is trapped under her car.. because I can´t see her owning a red sports car and another thing that I find strange is that she is supposedly missing and are supposed to be in Frisco. But then why is she wearing her work clothes trapped under the red car :confused: Maybe the teaser only wants to confuse us to thinking that the miniature scene is exactly what is actually going to happen because that´s the way it´s been in the past with the others, but this time it might not be. I heard some "rumours" that the last scene in Living Doll will show Grissom kissing Sara when she is in the hospital bed alive..but like I said rumours :rolleyes:

4. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

I don't like those rumors.

Actually, didn't Grissom buy a red car from Ecklie back in season 4 or 5? Or am I dreaming?

5. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I don't remember that :confused:

I believe they've had to rewrite the episode on a couple occasions, due to Jorja's greed :rolleyes:

6. missy_lissa

missy_lissa Victim

Yay I finally just got round to watching the promo now... so freaked out by it... and I was just getting ready to watch a horror movie about a dummy but that promo has freaked me out enough to choose another movie...

I so can't wait to see the episode I love Sara and I don't want her to die and I don't wanna have to wait months if it ends as a cliffhanger I was so annoyed when the creators of buffy and angel did that on the last season of Angel

7. Gigadark

Gigadark Victim

The advantage of a cliffhanger at the end of this season : there will be without any doubt an 8th season.
    It's possible that Sara dies. CSI:Miami and CSI:NY had both a main character killed, why not in CSI:LV... A character who struggles between life and death was in the 6th season finale with Brass and I don't think it's gonna happen twice.

8. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

That's just the way they want to do us, leave us haning on the edge of our seats until it's time for the new season :mad:

9. missy_lissa

missy_lissa Victim

I don't think I can wait i barely make it through the week waiting for a new episode hehee

10. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

*Steps on stool* ATTENTION!! Please read all of the following!

Okay guys first we don't know what is going on with Jorja's contract negotations, we can't put blame entirely on the media because as the saying goes they might write it but you don't have to read it. They see the hits they get and they keep the fire going on the rumors and speculation. -- If its about money, negotations, the actress would give a sum, TPTB counter an amount, they in turn counter an amount, and so on until they agree to a settled amount if they can.

Now in saying that I have asked several times that discussion of any of the actors return or not return be done in the thread for that "Season 8: Returning Stars & Show *NO SPOILERS*" this would include speculation/rumor about contracts (I call it speculation/rumor because I don't know the facts nor do I find it any of my business the reason for negotations). this is about the episode discussion.

NOW before you all say but it ties to her signing her contract or not, no it doesn't, alot of stars can negotate their contracts right into the filming of the next season, back when GE and JF were "Fired" for the goof up that happened, WP, MH, GD, ES, PG were also in negotations, some accepted the terms offered before filming, a couple were going to go past the time frame so they had to sign a waiver saying that while negotating they agree to work.

Right now mentioning the contract problems is one thing but its dominating this thread and it should not be, several have tried to put it back on track to come up empty.

Now why so close to putting up the season finale thread am I saying all this? simple, when the discussion thread goes up, separate out the two discussions. because ep discussion threads will be for the episode and not about the contract problem (which again has its own thread).

Also note that when the season finale thread goes up, this thread will be closed down, and will be let down from the sticky (tack).

*steps off stool and walks out*

11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Got it Destiny!

That was what's so great about the Origonal flavor CSI because in seven seasons they have not lost any main cast menbers. Did you mean it won't happen three times? Because it has already happened twice -remember Nick?

A cliffhanger will leave viewers wanting more, I am sure that is the intent if its a cliffhanger. The promo is freaky, talking dolls (or in this case singing dolls) really creep me out but I am looking forward to it, I may not be into GSR but this finale seems like its going to be a real nail-biter.

I hope to see more than 10 seconds of Greg... :(

12. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

I thought it was Grissom that sold his old car to ecklie...but then, I could be mistaken aswell...*shrugs*

It could be a "staged" accident or possibly just a ploy to get the team looking the other way....just a thought anyway

13. seattlecsifan

seattlecsifan Hit and Run

My thouhgts exactly

14. ElinWaffle

ElinWaffle Witness

Then I and the rest of the GSR community will die happy! :D

I agree though, that Sara wearing her work clothes on her way to Frisco makes no sense. Actually, I do not even have an explanation for that one. I don't get it.

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I think that ending is just wishful speculation.

Maybe Natalie changes Sara's clothes because that is the way she pictures her. Crazy people don't need to make sense, that's why they are crazy.... :D

"crazy is as crazy does" as Sara once said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.