Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I thought that guy Keppler or whatever his name was Grissom's temp replacement.

2. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

No, he is not there to replace Grissom as supervisor, he is only there as an extra hand. Catherine will be in charge physiclly, Warrick spiritully... :)

3. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

spiritually?

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

You know, the glue that holds the pieces togther but without being physiclly in charge. The spiritual leader...

5. Toots

Toots Pathologist

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm not looking forward to Catherine being in charge while Grissom's away. Although I do like her, I don't like the idea of her being in charge of the group. It has nothing to do with her exotic dancer background or her choice of sexy attire while on the job. I think it's just her attitude about being the boss. Let's see if she can dole out the assignments in a fair manner.

6. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I agree with Toots, I am not look forward about Catherine being in charge because she acting too bossy. I don't know which episode she tell Warrick to do the perimeter and I don't think he don't like it when she tell him what to do. I also don't think Nick is not going to be thrill about her being boss.

Why can Nick do it? He did a good job acting supervisor last season, (Gum Drops and Unusal suspect.)

7. CSI_Sidle2399

CSI_Sidle2399 Rookie

yea i agree catherine should take over.

8. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

CSI_Sidle2399 please see your private message regarding your signature, thank you.

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Because Nick is not a supervisor (neither is Warrick) and yes he did a good job at being lead CSI. But Catherine IS a supervisor so...although I do agree she can get a bit power hungry. Its a matter of senority.

10. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Actually, to be honest, I think Catherine will be fine as Supervisor this time around. The problem the last time seemed to stem more from the fact that she was dealing with the guys having been assigned against their will to her group, and those two especially had always looked up to Grissom.

So Catherine was always fighting to be seen as an equal to Grissom in their eyes, Sara's and Ecklie's.

While I disagree with Catherine a lot, I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt this time.

11. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

they just shown a new promo on tv for Leaving Las vegas:

I remember Grissom hugging Nick, Catherine sitting down looking sad, and Sara asking Grissom in the locker room "are you leaving?" looking dissapointed/sad/ and a little mad. It had a glowing look to it

12. Toots

Toots Pathologist

I wish Grissom would hug Greg too. I wonder if we'll even see Greggo in this episode?

13. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

grissom hugged nick? wow. has he EVER been seen hud\gging anyone before?
    this is big. grissom showing emotion...wow.

14. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

Exactly. She has a bad attitude about it. She seems to try too hard and I think that half my problem with it is I'm so used to Grissom and his ways, that when you get someone bossy in there with her different ways, I just don't likw it. And then Keppler comes in. Ugh.

But, if anyone gets to take over, it should be Catherine just because shes been there forever and has had the most experience.

So, I won't like it, but it has to happen so I'll bite my lip and deal. Until then, I shall just focus on the positive side (when I find one. I hacn't heard or seen Greg yet so..)

And, I saw the new promo a couple of times, and it looks sad. I wish Greg would have been in there but whatever. And, I'm sure they will have something with Greg and Griss as well as everyone else.. so we'll just have to see.

Happy Christmas Eve to anyone who celebrates it and Happy Holidays to anyone else (sorry, don't know the other ones)

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

We Greg fans should be used to him being overlooked by now. I'll take the wait and see attitude on this one, that includes Catherine as boss.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.