Season 7 Spoiler Discussion - Welcome back to the Big Apple!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Set designer Will Batts has posted several pictures of the 'vapor chamber' mentioned in the spoilers for 7.12 (the suspect turns on the valves and lights the vapor on fire while trying to get away from Danny and Flack):

He posted this tweet today:

@hennalilacstar @suprcrip Without giving anything away, I'll just say it's a club where you breath in your liquor.

about 8 hours ago via web in reply to hennalilacstar
...Interesting. :wtf:

i know i've said this elsewhere already and apologies for that but...

it's interesting (from the video) how this new guy reports to sinclair and mac reports to him. obviously i know mykelti left for 24, but it seems a little weird that they should keep sinclair in the background like that, almost as if they're hoping mykelti returns - wouldn't it make more sense, given that that's unlikely, to just say that sinclair left and this guy is his replacement?

on a totally shallow note, gary looked really cute with the sun in his eyes :D

Set designer Will Batts has posted several pictures of the 'vapor chamber' mentioned in the spoilers for 7.12 (the suspect turns on the valves and lights the vapor on fire while trying to get away from Danny and Flack):

He posted this tweet today:

@hennalilacstar @suprcrip Without giving anything away, I'll just say it's a club where you breath in your liquor.

about 8 hours ago via web in reply to hennalilacstar
...Interesting. :wtf:

A club where you breathe in liquor? That's weird. :lol: I keep waiting for one of the CSI shows to have a case at one of those oxygen bars, but those might only exist in California, I dunno. From what I've heard they have oxygen in different flavors.

^ no, i've seen them in a few places outside calif too! i've never tried it, i'd quite like to tho.

Me too. I just wonder if what my uncle says is true. He says if you yawn a lot it means you're not getting enough oxygen to your brain. I'd like to see if it would help. :lol:

Thanks Perl, you think of Europe People. It looks full of suspense again. Mac has a hard opponent. I can't wait. :thumbsup::guffaw:

Okay. Man, it's been awhile. Just catching up on all the links and pics, etc.

Tweet from Gary:
180273291.jpg
I. Lol'd. My. Frickin'Arse Off :rommie::p. Nice to see his sense of fun shining thru. Goofball :p.

Me and the clowns. Episode 11. What a riot to have 50 clowns running around on the CSI NY set.
Also fun. And yeah, the Mentalist ep did pop into my head too. But. Also the ep from S1 with the circus performers and the interrogation of a clown by Mac. Could still provide some fun moments, even if not wholly new :p.

Also can't help but think of Bart's "...can't sleep clowns will kill me..." :lol:.

Also loving the promo pics they've done up with Sela, and Selan & Gary. Hope there's more at some point with the whole cast.

On the set with the lovely Sela Ward

And yet another nice pic that is reinforcing my ever growing enjoyment of SW joining the show. It actually caused an internal nudge to nearly saying "...awwwww...." out loud :p. Very sweet.

Just saw this on EW:

Ausiello: Speaking of the spin-off, Karina Lombard of Rescue Me and L Word fame has just been cast as the grieving mother of the victim in a January episode.
And yet another guest star I'm looking forward to seeing on the show. Rescue Me was one I watched for years. I'm really impressed by the guests they're bringing in this season.

Looking forward to actually being able to sit down tomorrow and getting to relax and watch a show. All the more since (I think) it's the start of Laroquette's arc. I was wary of a 3 ep arc on snipers, but this looks like it could be good, if only for the character stuff revealed more than another city sniper plot.

And man, I didn't know Sela was on Night Court with him :lol:. I have vague memories of occassional reruns of that after school sometimes. I can't for the life of me picture her on the show. I hope someone's able to dig up the ep she was in just to see :lol::lol:.

Anyways. Thanks for all the pics, vids, and links, ya's all :D.

^Actually I'm in the US and the CBS videos are blocked by my ad-blocker so I can't see them either.:lol:

Looking forward to actually being able to sit down tomorrow and getting to relax and watch a show. All the more since (I think) it's the start of Laroquette's arc. I was wary of a 3 ep arc on snipers, but this looks like it could be good, if only for the character stuff revealed more than another city sniper plot.
The sniper case is the start of Larroquette's arc, but the whole arc isn't about the sniper. That's just one episode. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back