Season 7 Spoiler Discussion part 2 - Fighting Crime In Gotham

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Nov 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

So there IS still hope. I'm with you all who wait the official announcement. NY is a good show and Sela has been wonderful and I don't want just one season of her. Also I still can't believe NY would go before Miami :p.

Maybe Gary wants to get the audience to react so the fans voice their hope of a season 8. IDK.

ETA: From Gary's twitter

Last edited: Mar 23, 2011
  2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I thought the same thing at first, but then I double-checked and noticed it is no longer listed as a "safe bet."

3. csimiamigirl

csimiamigirl Hit and Run

I'm usually a Lurker in this thread but i ad to say I REALLY hope CBS don't cancel NY if they do I'm done with it

I'm still mad what they did to Criminal Minds I don't really watching anything else on CBS much anymore except for NY and CM and Craig Fergueson

and i've been reading ppl saying there going to wait for the Anoucment i will to but when will they let us know cause I hate waiting

and this is the only show that I'm really nevous that there going to let go :'(

4. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

It would be disappointing indeed if CSI NY was cancelled, all the more so if the decision comes down *after* they've wrapped for the season. If they're going to cancel it, I just wish they'd made the decision early enough that a good decent finale could be written and aired and not just ending with an ordinary ep or worse, a cliffhanger.

5. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Hey CBS please do not cancel CSI: NY. I think you know that you don't have a show that will do better than NY on Fridays, right? Yeah I know NCIS and Criminal Minds, but when? When pigs start to fly, right? I know. So, please renew NY? It's doing decently anyway. :)

It's hard not to speculate with all the recent tweets of Gary and AJ. Makes me sad somehow but I'm still hoping that NY will get a season 8!

6. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I hadn't checked in a few days... sounds like it changed since the last time I did. :/ That's disappointing, and perhaps not the best of signs.

It sounds like the writers at least planned for this to be a potential series ender, but I agree with you... if the show is going to be cancelled, it would be nice for them to have some warning so they could wrap it up. This show has been on seven years--fans definitely deserve some closure. But IIRC, isn't that what happened with Without a Trace? The show's future was in doubt, and then they got cancelled at the last minute? I didn't watch regularly, so I don't know how that show wrapped up.

7. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

8. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Gary yesterday on Twitter!

CBS has not made a decision on whether or not CSI NY will return next season.But our ratings on Friday night have been gr8 thx 2 U.
    It is not a good sound.

9. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

10. TheChaoticBox

TheChaoticBox Rookie

Hill Harper via Twitter.

11. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Interesting news about will s8 will come. I'm still waiting to get official news about it. :) I sure hope season 8 will come. :bolian:

Thanks for the promo pics! I love especially Mac ones! :adore:

12. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

Hill Harper's contract ends this year so maybe he has been approached by CBS to renegociate and has infos the other don't have.

or maybe if negociation goes wrong there will be another season without him (drogue test will introduce his exit - positif they have to let him go, so no fiasco as the one with Stella)

or maybe this is the end of CSI NY and we just can wait and hope:confused:

13. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

So does Gary's. And you'd think the star of the show would be approached first about renewing his contract...

Besides, that tweet of Harper's sounds like the biggest network suckup i've ever heard! "That's y CBS is #1" ? really? please... :rolleyes:

14. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Hey Perl, what for very beautiful pics. Many thanks.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

15. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

Harper is either sucking up to CBS big time or in denial. Gary doesn't seem very optimistic, and neither does AJ :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.