Season 7 Ratings

Yep, we will know which CBS shows are renewed or canceled on May 18th. CBS has hinted at Vegas and Miami coming back, but nothing much about NY. I personally wouldn't like to see any of them go, but if one CSI show must, I bet it will be NY. :(

Friday's new episode Life Sentence brought 9.31 million viewers and a 1.5 in the 18/49 rating.
is that good?? i'm still unsure as to how that works...
It's not superb or the best the show has done in it's current time slot. But for that time slot (the death sentence that is a Friday night), it's not bad. Not stellar, but not horrible. For the show being on the bubble, higher numbers than 9.31 million and a 1.5 demo would be preferable...

I have been watching season 7 in the UK and I'll be absolutely honest this series has not been good, well the word 'bland' come to mind. In fact it is that bad that I won't be buying the Season 7 DVD which is a bit sad if this should be the last season.

I once really loved this programme better then CSI and CSI Miami, but I do think it would be better to cancel the series before it gets even worse which would break my heart.

Overnight ratings for the finale:

9:00 - 9.942 million viewers; 1.5/5 Adults 18-49
9:30 - 10.491 million; 1.6/5
(Source) Not the highest ratings this season, by far, but not too bad. It averages out to 10.22 million viewers, which is at least in the 10-million range - plus, viewers went up at the half hour, which I always consider a good sign (it means more people are tuning in, not getting bored and changing the channel).

We'll know soon enough whether CBS decides to give it another season - I'm not sure these ratings will have much of an effect either way.

I've been following this thread the past few months and was really afraid this was going to be the last season. I'm so happy CSI NY was picked up for an eight season! Check tvline.com.

Not sure if i should be answering this sounds more like it belongs in the spoilers but it has to be said! sorry

I've been following this thread the past few months and was really afraid this was going to be the last season. I'm so happy CSI NY was picked up for an eight season! Check tvline.com.

WOW WOW WOW
One of the best idea's CBS has had! I love this show and would have been gutted if CBS hadn't renewed this show deserves as many season as the normal i think it has a lot to give! just hope CBS move it back to a better slot!

Thank You for the link!!! :)

Not sure if i should be answering this sounds more like it belongs in the spoilers but it has to be said! sorry

WOW WOW WOW
One of the best idea's CBS has had! I love this show and would have been gutted if CBS hadn't renewed this show deserves as many season as the normal i think it has a lot to give! just hope CBS move it back to a better slot!

Thank You for the link!!! :)

Here Here! I have to agree! Even though I haven't watched the final episode for this season yet, I am grateful that CSI NY has been picked up for another season. I'm grateful beyond words; it along with Miami are my 2 favorite shows. Thanks TPTB- hoping to see more of Danny and family soon too. Mac is always a gem- he's solid, sure, steady a real comfort. It's a shame that well he couldn't be the one to heal Horatio ( I think Mac would make a great healer)....:)

I just had seen Castle's season finale when I checked Twitter and saw Ausiello's tweet. That was a serious moodswing! ;)

My wish for season 8 is very simple: more Flack! But for now I'm just so happy the show got renewed. :D

Does anyone know how to report this news to CSI Files?

@danny-Lindsay4e
This isn't a spoiler. We don't have any clue yet what's going to happen next season. :)

Back