Season 7 Pictures *Possible Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Season 7 Pictures **Possible Spoilers**

hubba hubba to the man with glasses and the slightly grey beard

Actually Catherine and Grissom ain't working MCSK together, during that episode it would be Gil/Sara and Nick/Cath.

Great picture...I'm glad his beard is back. I'm doubly glad that it seems it was trimmed a little better than that last pic we saw with Keppler! He was looking a little shaggy in that one!

SweetLadee_23 said:
Actually Catherine and Grissom ain't working MCSK together, during that episode it would be Gil/Sara and Nick/Cath.

*sigh* Anyone who says this relationship is not affecting the show isn't paying attention.

They work every case together, and gil/sara is my least fave pairing. :( Sara's existance is pretty much being at grissom's side. I think I will be done with vegas soon.

*sigh* Anyone who says this relationship is not affecting the show isn't paying attention.

But the problem is that it's an objective opinion. For people who enjoy it, it's not. For people who don't, it is.

I liked Catherine and Grissom's chemistry, but the amount of time they spent together in early seasons at the expense of other characters seemed like overkill.

Again - objective opinion.

I don't think anyone can state with completely fact that it is or is not affecting the show.

Wojo said:
I just wish the beard was going to stay...
Yeah, me too. Don't wanna go back to rehab! ;)
And he looks so much better with The Beard, IMO :(

sarahvma said:

But the problem is that it's an objective opinion. For people who enjoy it, it's not. For people who don't, it is.

I liked Catherine and Grissom's chemistry, but the amount of time they spent together in early seasons at the expense of other characters seemed like overkill.

Again - objective opinion.

I don't think anyone can state with completely fact that it is or is not affecting the show.

cath and grissome are the leads. They get more screen time, because their contracts say so. Besides, I don't always want cath and gil together, i like when they change it up. You can't honestly say this isn't affecting the show. And because they are working every case together, I hate the GSR even more.

SweetLadee_23 said:
LOL I thought I was being rude so I decided to edit this post. :D

Anyways Cath and Gil are still in a scene together and I love that. :D

Erica, you are terrible. :D

By the way, aren't we a bit off topic? We don't wanna get modslapped, do we? ;)
My God, that letter is extremely long O_O And then, they say Grissom is a man who doesn't use many words...Gees.

*Walks in, Moves thread back on topic, no mod slapping involved this time, walks out* :D

Ooooh, sexy picture of Grissom. I want my tvguide, I didn't get it today, it was suppose to come today. It better come tomorrow. He lost weight, I can tell. I have never picture Grissom wear a suit and ties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back