Season 7 Pictures *Possible Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Season 7 Pictures **Possible Spoilers**

Why does the Guide airbrush the hell outta people..?

It's that silly Hollywood "everything's gotta be perfect" mindset. I find imperfections far more intriguing. Save "perfect" for continuity... :D

allstar12 said:
Here's the copy of the inside of the TV Guide.

It's a bit scary to be honest. Why does the Guide airbrush the hell outta people..?

It might be airbrushed, but his perfect features don't change. and I've showed to all my clients, and one gal said "how old is he 35"? so whether he's had his face done ,like others do, and one on CSI, has had so much work done... anyway he's sill drop dead gorgeous
love-1.gif

That is SO not from a real photoshoot! They took his head from one of the promo posters for the new season and created the rest...they HAD to!! It's just too unreal!!
:lol:

Here's a pic. from episode 7x16 "Monster In A Box" the contiuning "creepy little minature house" OOOOOHHH :eek: who's is this?

CATH AND GRISSOM

Looks like it's someone's office, judging by the windows? It doesn't look to homey.

*sees that promo pic and... faints*

That's a great pic!

Where do you always find those promo pics? They're always so awesome! :)

Yurek said:
*sees that promo pic and... faints*

That's a great pic!

Yurek thank's many places, there on lots os web-sites, go the the fan-site thread, and you'll find scads, then download them to your account, whatever it might be, and wa-la ;)

Where do you always find those promo pics? They're always so awesome! :)

he looks older... i think his hair it´s more white than it used to..

Hey desertwind, by the way, nice picture of Grissom, GSR and Grissom. Do you have the picture of Nick and Grissom in the office? Nick stay close to Grissom in the close, I guess he want to stay away from Catherine right now.

desertwind said:
Here's a pic. from episode 7x16 "Monster In A Box" the contiuning "creepy little minature house" OOOOOHHH :eek: who's is this?

CATH AND GRISSOM

Grissom looks better now than in "Laws of Gravity" At least from that angle :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back