Season 7 Pictures *Possible Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
abc said:
We all know that the CSIs on all 3 of the shows dress sexy, with a hint of professional. After all, it's a TV show. It's not like you can get DNA results back in 10 seconds, either,

Yeah, it's the female CSIs who always dress like they're going out on the town instead of to work. It's a way to give the male viewers a little thrill, so to speak.

I think she'd just come from dancing in a nightclub with Nick in this pic.-that's why she's dressed like this--- but if I had her figure, I'd sure as hell show it off too!!!!!

thats why i dont watch csi with my brother, when cath comes on screen looking like that he yells out 'take off your clothes!' :lol:
does anyone know when they do the season promo shots? like not for a specific episode but they do a photoshoot to promote the new season. youd think they would be out before episode ones. theyre always good so id like to see them

Mel23 said:
eszmanda_luver said:
whoa.. WP looks really different in this pic... WP

I see a hint of stubble on his upper lip....keep it going Billy LOL.

Yes, He looks Different and keep the beard growing
not bad... just different, even from earlier seasons

allmaple said:
does anyone know when they do the season promo shots? like not for a specific episode but they do a photoshoot to promote the new season. youd think they would be out before episode ones. theyre always good so id like to see them

Last year I got them in October.

oh really? maybe its just me but i would have thought theyd come out before the season starts so they could, oh i dont know, promote the upcoming season :lol: oh well, they whole cast always looks really good so i guess its worth the wait. thanks for answering though!

allmaple said:
thats why i dont watch csi with my brother, when cath comes on screen looking like that he yells out 'take off your clothes!' :lol:

How funny, I do the same thing every time I see Greg! :D

desertwind said:
New S/7 CSI pic.- wow WP look's-well, what do you all think?
and no Jorja or Eric :(

S/7-CAST

Are you sure this is for S7..? Cause George Eads shaved his head at the end of S6 and in that pic, he's got hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back