Season 7 Pictures *Possible Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys. sorry if this has already been said but if you go on innertube.com the promo has changed. They added the part where John Mayer sings, and you see Nick and Cath dancing :D

sandersidle said:
hey guys. sorry if this has already been said but if you go on innertube.com the promo has changed. They added the part where John Mayer sings, and you see Nick and Cath dancing :D

I hate this. I get sound and no picture. I want to see it.
Do you know if it's anywhere else?

Susan

ETA: can't get innertube, but I can get youtube and CBS put the John Mayer music video over there that is all CSI.

sandersidle said:

I try the cite but I dont get where you say we should get? :confused:

I don't know why, but Innertube crashes my browser. They seem to run on RealPlayer, which I've never had any trouble with...::shrusg:: so I still haven't seen it... :(

korbjaeger said:
I don't know why, but Innertube crashes my browser. They seem to run on RealPlayer, which I've never had any trouble with...::shrusg:: so I still haven't seen it... :(
Check out the Spoiler Lab Discussion Thread.. :) There's a youtube link there of the new promo.

Aww thanks Mel23

Nick looks so much better with his hair short. And although i did not like the thought of Griss with a beard i loved it now i am going to watch the earlier seasons to get used to him without it again... :(

Have any official CBS promotional pictures been released yet..??

I was watching the season three finale today on Spike, paying close attention to how Mr. Petersen looked without the beard there, and I have to say, he looks younger in these new pictures. I think it has to do with him losing weight. He looks healthier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back