Season 7 Pictures *Possible Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Season 7 Pictures **Possible Spoilers**

Nick's hair is getting pretty long, reminding me of season 5 how it was really short for the first half of the season then he started letting it grow

looks like he's letting it grow out againn
:D and he's working with Greg again!
Great Pics!

Greg looks a little like the actor Ralph Fiennes (also a hottie) in that picture. I really like looking at that picture and seeing Nick and Greg together.

Thanks for that, I love seeing NIck & Greg together. We don't get that often enough. And Greg wearing a CSI cap! Something I've always wanted to see (don't ask me why). I am so looking forward to this episode.

That man is not look like Greg, he look too old to be Greg. I think he is somebody else. I went in other computer to see if that Greg, he's not. I will check it again soon my mom out of computer.

I really enjoy the times that Greg and Nick joked around with each other and would love to see it happen again. And Yay! - looks like Nick is growing his hair out - finally!

I'm also looking forward to this episode, even if we only get to see those two pals working together for half a second, because I know that you'll print their pics here for us to enjoy, Wojo.

That is too Greg, people need to realize that the actors are getting old. GD is 40, GE is about to turn 40, WP is 54, MH is about to turn 50, and ES is in his 30's

That is Greg. He doesn't look like it, maybe he need to take his cap off. ES is 31, going on 32 in July. I know the actor going up there in age. Hey, don't mention old.

My old computer screen is too dark to see the picture, because the picture is too dark to see it.

I didn't really mean old, I meant older then what people think. People still looks at Greg as a mid 20's lab boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back