Season 7 Pictures *Possible Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Season 7 Pictures **Possible Spoilers**

No! He's not horrible, he's just, how can I say it, less hunky... (I don't like it either...) :(

WP_Rocks_MY_World said:
I'm not going to look.
cryingsmiley.gif

:eek:

smiliegenerator_test-1.png

------------------------
Touch.jpg

ME too- :( :(and if he's in these pics then I'm blind I looked till I was blurry-eyed and didn't see him- is he in these? if so then I don't know him anymore :( wow I just found one- sad- what happened to him- :( don't even recognize him- :mad: crys :confused:

I-WANT-PICTURES!!! :D

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I was wondering how long before (or after) the airing of the episodes are the promo pics released? :confused:

Where's the beard gone??
He looks a bit naked without it now!!

Is there anyone who didn't like the beard?? Not that I ever cared much for Grissom/WP with or without it but I really didn't like all that hair in his face... BTW, funny how this turned from being a spoiler thread into a beard discussion... off topic much?

MiaCharlize said:
BTW, funny how this turned from being a spoiler thread into a beard discussion... off topic much?
:lol: It's the fault of all the Beard Addicts Anonymous who post here, myself included, and let me tell you, it's a real shock for us. Let me just say that we are reacting and maybe overreacting, but this will settle in a little while... I hope... ;)

Well regarding the total beard discussion there is a thread specific for it, while mentioning it here is fine this is for all pictures of the new season not just the beard. Lets please remember that and keep on topic. Thank you. :)

That link doesn't work. It just leads to the gallery/manage area of whoever's account it is.

Does that make sense?

In other words, it took me to my account and not yours.

That last link worked for me, if that helps any.

It's good now! Thanks!
Sorry if I came off as a little mean, totally by accident. Sorry. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back