Season 3 - The Spoilers Continue

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kinkapoodles, Oct 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

I don't think so. You're probably safe to post them in here, or you could post them in the Picture thread, just provide links instead of thumbnails and mention they're spoilery.

2. gypsy

gypsy Police Officer

Sorry couldn't say. Have just joined and am getting use to things at the moment.

3. athens

athens Coroner

I haven't been in this thread for a really long time..

Stella and the contaminated blood/someone in danger aren't the same thing?

About Mac and Reed from what we've seen from Mac I don't think he would be on the case with Reed..It would be just un-Mac style!..[ ;)]

..and background on Stella and Sid would be very interesting! :D

4. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

My Dad is a detective and he can work any case where a co-worker is the victim, so CSI would be the same way so if Reed is a victim Mac could absolutely still work the case but if Reed were to ever become a suspect Mac would have to remove himself. At least my Dad would if it were him. Now I have no clue how the CSI were allowed to work Danny case in RSRD, in the real world the CSI would have been pulled off just like they were for Hawkes case. But Flack could work those cases because even though he does work with the CSI he is not a CSI and there for does “know” them, so he wouldn’t compromise any evidence. I think we all have to realize that it’s a TV show and not everything will be exactly like its is in the real world, because let me tell you having them work a case they technically couldn’t work is the least of what it wrong with CSI. They do a lot of other things that you just could NOT do if you were a real CSI/Detective. But I guess we will just have to wait and see what Mac does. But again unless Reed is ever suspected to have killed the victim Mac would not have to remove himself from the case. He can work it if Reed is the victim or also just happens to be friends with the victim and/or at the scene where the vic is found.

5. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

BlueGirl posted links to some awesome pic's here .

And since Reed has some cuts and bruises in his face in one of those pic's I guess he's a victim too :( So now I'm even more curious what Mac will do...

6. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Yes, I believe we do all realize this is a tv show and things are done somewhat differently than they are in real life but it's fun to speculate on what would/should happen. Why did they work Stella's case? She may have been a victim in the end but she was a suspect to begin with. Danny was a suspect in RSRD. Aiden was a victim in Heroes. Hawkes was sent to jail (still trying to figure out how that happened so fast).

Now, back to the spoilers for episode 17.

athens, Stella and the contaminated blood/someone in danger are not the same person. It is someone else in danger. And no, Danny is not the one in danger.

Let's just say that something much worse would have happened if somebody hadn't came to the rescue.

7. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

I don't know if it's off topic or not, but I heard Nelly Furtado is going to be in CSI:NY and I don't know if it is this season, but I think it is. But does anyone else know?(Unless you have discussed this, sorry I'm lazy to go back and read) Is she gonna be herself or portray another character? I like it better when they do someone other than themselves.

8. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Yea, she is in an Eppy this season, I believe it is eppy 15.

9. gypsy

gypsy Police Officer

I have to admit that I have only been reading the spoilers. CSI:NY doesn't start over here until Feb, 3. From what I have heard things don't look to promising for Lindsey and Danny though, but there seems to be some good plots. Who is Angell? Is she a new character that has been introduced? I don't remember her in season 2.

10. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

Can't wait til it starts over here! It starts on the 3rd Feb, so I

11. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

Ooops I clicked onter by mistake *embarassed* as I was saying I can't wait til it starts so I can see hot people again. Oops! Did I just say that? :)

12. ka990

ka990 Police Officer

ROFLMAO!! Now that would be a finale! :D

13. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Jennifer Angel is a new detective in the show, someone like Flack, so she works with the CSIs sometimes :D

I think you can find another forum about her in this board :D

14. ka990

ka990 Police Officer

Pls don't tell me it's Flack again?! :(

15. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

^^NO, it's not Flack and that's all the hints I'm giving. I'm evil that way. :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.