Season 3 - The Spoilers Continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting those scans, Calley!

Mac in jeans and a leather jacket, that was a nice twist! :lol:

I was looking forward to learning something interesting about the rest of the season and it looks like we're in for some goods. Speaking about taht it was great to read that the sho'w N.5 this season.

Melina is sooo funny, I was laughing so hard when she they quoted her!

So Lindsay's apparently going back to Montana like we thought she would, and she doesn't trust people (or should I say males) because of this trauma she suffered in the past. :rolleyes: Oh well, as long as it's not clichè...

Thanks for posting those scans!! :D great stuff for us peeps in UK cause we never get anything like that in our tv guides :lol: :(

am lookin forward to the rest of the season :D

I'm sorry. I laughed my head off when I read the bit where 'the actors were doing puppy-head tilts and going, "Aww." at Mac and Peyton'. Like ... whut? :lol: That imagery is really strange. :p Sweet, but strange.

As for the chemistry-from-bumping-into-each-other thing, like Fay said, if that was so ... man, I should be having tons of boyfriends right now! :lol: ;)

Thanks for the scans! We fans who can't ever get the magazines appreciate it.

Woooooo, thanks for those scans!!! :D
But... is it me, or Gary and Melina's heads are bigger in those pics :eek: they look... weird...

But... is it me, or Gary and Melina's heads are bigger in those pics they look... weird...
Oh nohz, teh bobble headz!!! *run away*

:lol: Sorry, couldn't resist. :p

Am I the only one excited about Criss Angel doing 3 new illusions on the show in an upcoming episode?
I don't really know anything about him. I just hope it doesn't end up being cheesy or anything. :p

VERY excited about Criss Angel... he's an AMAZING illusionist.

Glad to read that Anna might not be leaving... or only for a very short time I'm hoping!

Melina is awesome.... showtunes CSI. I can only imagine Melina and Carmine busting into some singing and dancing scene. :lol:

Thanks for posting the article! Knowing Hawaii, this island won't start selling it till after the week it's supposed to be out on sale :rolleyes:

Thanks for the pics! You've certainly made my Monday :D

Orison said:
Mac in jeans and a leather jacket, that was a nice twist! :lol:

He looked extra crispy hot. Until I noticed the cowboy shirt :eek:

^
^
Thanks for the promo.

Looks like an intense episode. Mac's become quite the yeller this season and Hawkes' getting pretty fierce. I kinda like it :lol:

oh thank you celtess for posting the link to the promo... wow!!!

this is going to be one intense episode... hawkes is getting mad!! i feel sorry for him :( cannot wait to see this one!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back