Season 3 - The Spoilers Continue

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kinkapoodles, Oct 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI808

CSI808 Rookie

Top, you posted in the Lindsay thread that there were gonna be repercussions in a coming episode from her dark secret... any give-aways here?

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I had heard a while back that after the secret was revealed in ep 12, it would be dealt with again before the end of the season, but I don't know if Anna's pregnancy will change those plans or not.

3. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Has anybody got a link to next week's promo?

Cannot find it anywhere and CBS is (again) showing the wrong one :(

4. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

From what I've found, this is currently listed as episode #12.
    The cart racing sounds fun! :lol: Think an "idiot"'s version of the Iditarod :lol:

5. Calleygirl

Calleygirl Dead on Arrival

6. kasmith101

kasmith101 Rookie

Thanks for posting the tv guide article!!

7. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Thanks :) I am sooo impatient lol. I had to copy the pics of the article to Dell Image Expert to get them big enough to read but I enjoyed it. Am more intrigued about Lindsay now and still find msyelf booing the Peyton stuff. No offense to Peyton fans lol. Just my shipper heart. And the Stella blood story sounds interesting.

8. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Thanks so much for this, calleygirl! We don't get a tv guide magazine in Canada anymore, let alone the same one you have! This is great.

9. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

Thank you so much!
    I haven't even gotten the Bones issue...(I'll get that tomorrow :D)
    But thank you so much!! I'm really excited to see what the trauma in Lindsay's past was.
    The part about Stella and the contaminated blood sounds interesting as well.

10. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Thanks for sharing the scans, Calleygirl. :)

However, am I the only one who rolled my eyes that the article concentrated on mushy romantic stuff from the get-go and then proceeded to conclude that it's not "in the soap opera biz" ? :rolleyes: And what's this? Mac is dating, Stella might, and Danny and Lindsay are going to dance around each other like sumo wrestlers on hot coals? Yeah, some of the stuff in there sounds really interesting, but let's hope TV Guide exaggerated the romantic stuff, eh? The laboratory broom closet? Please! :rolleyes:

I'm a die-hard shipper myself, but there are more ways to show the heart of this show and these characters aside from romance. Mac and Stella's long-standing friendship, the bond between Mac and Flack after the bombing, Danny and Flack's friendship, Mac's I-care-about-the-kid-but-want-to-smack-him relationship with Danny, Stella and Flack's friendship...the list goes on. Remember that stuff, writers? There was plenty of heart there, you know.

11. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I also caught the preview for the next ep again tonight, CBS aired it at the end of CSI LV.

I wonder...the guy had a gun and was shooting, assuming it's shane, I wonder if finding it is part of what helps clear Hawkes...Shane could've left prints unless he wore gloves. I don't remember if he did or not.

12. SimplyBlue

SimplyBlue Police Officer

Thanks for the scans, Calleygirl.

So that's where this whole Danny/Lindsay thing came from? The actors were a couple of klutzs and bumped into each other, and were polite enough to apologize for it?

But thank god, Anna pointed out to the writers that it wouldn't be right to work in the pregnancy. We'd probably end up with a Daddy Messer or him swearing until he's blue in the face that he doesn't care and will raise the kid as his own.

13. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Hard not to bump into each other when you stand as close as these people do on NY. They have no concept of a 'personal bubble,' do they? :lol: But as I remarked in the Anna/Lindsay thread, if all I have to do to have chemistry with someone is bump into them and apologize, teh Fay will have four boyfriends by noon tomorrow, and that's if I get up at 10! :lol:

I'm also very glad that they didn't go with the idea of having Lindsay be pregnant. It just wouldn't work well for the show. If she spent time with the kid, she'd never work and we'd probably get a lot of extraneous scenes, and if she worked as usual, people would think she was a neglectful mother (I've always felt that Catherine on Vegas was :rolleyes:)...

14. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Calleygirl, txs so much.

Although it is a forensics show I still like that there throwing in more of the personal stuff. Not only the romance but also the stories like Hawkes'. And as long as it doesn't take up more than 5 minutes per episode I think it's great.

And from Anna's comment I got the impression that Lindsay will not be gone for long and will perhaps not even leave NY to deal with her 'issues'.

15. lookaboomerang

lookaboomerang Coroner

Am I the only one excited about Criss Angel doing 3 new illusions on the show in an upcoming episode? :lol: I'm not very thrilled about Christina Aguilera doing an episode about domestic violence, or however they worded it. I think it's kind of insensitive and cliche given her background.

I think the 'chemistry' line was lame, about how it came about for them to start writing it. On the Lindsay note though, I do wonder what her trust issues are all about. If it's some high school drama and her boyfriend cheated on her with her best friend, I'm gonna be pissed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.