Season 3 - The Spoilers Continue

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kinkapoodles, Oct 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. La_Guera

La_Guera Lab Technician

I want to say he mentioned it late in S1 or on "Zoo York". I know Behind Blue Eyes has it listed as a Flack Factoid.

Yes, it could very well be because of somebody he cared for, my crackworld notwithstanding. For all we know, Mama Flack died because of hospital negligence. "Who made you God, huh?" sounds very much like a doctor decided someone he loved was not worth saving at some point...

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

No but I bet all the fangirls would love giving him a spongebath...hehehe :devil:

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Sorry that my alphabet soup up there didn't make any sense, dutch_treat. :lol: But yeah, my point was that maybe they were trying to get in as much filming as they could before Anna had to take her maternity leave...why didn't I just say that? :rolleyes:

Hmm, now you've got my mind working. I'm definitely going to have to figure out where this came from. ;)

Ooh, very good point. We haven't heard anything about Mama-Flack (or other family members, of course), so that could very well have something to do with it. ;) Now I'm even more interested. :p

*brain plunks into the gutter* Damnit.

4. Asparagus

Asparagus Dead on Arrival

Sorry, that's Sasha as in Sasha Cohen, the figure skater.

5. audrina

audrina Police Officer

I will add that the next eppy does feature Hawkes - He gets into an arguement with a former co-worker/friend because said friend resents being questioned a bit ... It comes out that Hawkes was unable to save someone. It was in no way his fault, but it soured him on medicine so he left.

Also, in the end fo the eppy, he ends up saving someone's life (not related to crime) and feels all happy inside.

That's my recollection, anyway!

6. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

aww poor boy, he's all happy inside and then all too soon has to get all sad inside when he gets arrested...:( *hugs him*

7. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Hey, whatever we get in the way of Hawkes drama or detail, that's fine with me! I can't wait for this ep!

8. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

I think it may be from the ep where the plastic surgeon got acid in his face. (S2 ep2, I think)
    Flack was interviewing the other plastic surgeon and seemed a little uncomfortable with the whole plastic surgery concept. I wouldn't have said he hated doctors, but I'm guessing that after his hospital stay, he's probably not that keen on them.
    It would be nice if there was a little continuity going on. Maybe have Flack be looking less than comfortable in the hospital or commenting that he hates these places. Any word on whether it's the same hospital he was taken to?

9. Nick_Wolfe_Danny

Nick_Wolfe_Danny Police Officer

I was thinking after seeing the promo when Flack like falls over those things... wouldn't that be wierd not if he like passed out but if he had to stop chasing the guy because his abdomine started to hurt or somthing related to COTP?? I was just thinkin. :confused: :lol: :D

10. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

It would be nice to have some continuity on that issue but considering he hasn't experienced any problems in the past episode I'd say it's never gonna happen...

11. ka990

ka990 Police Officer

I'm not even sure you can say for certain he has a problem with doctors or hospitals based just on that one scene. What I can remember of it, he was just his usual snarky self when he was interviewing the doctor. Most of us are nervous in such a setting and perhaps it just manifested itself in that way.

Another alternative is that because it was a plastic surgeon he was interviewing, maybe he was more snarky than usual because he considers the doctor makes his money through others low self-esteem and a desire to be perfect, which would maybe put the doctor on a par with some of the other members of society Flack has to clean up after ... just my opinion, though ... :)

12. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I was thinking something along those lines too. I don't believe he thinks very highly of plastic surgeons, as you said, making money through others low self-esteem. I'm sure he has respect for the plastic surgeons who are helping accident victims, victims of diseases (ex breast ca), etc.

Watching him kinda jump, blurt out (I believe it was) whoa! and make that face when he saw that woman with the markings all over her face (where the doctor was gonna correct) made me laugh out loud and rewind and watch again.

IMO, I don't see why he would have a problem with doctors. It was doctors who saved his life, after all. Ok, Mac initially did, but the doctors did too.

13. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

And I'm sure he's grateful to them for it, but he probably had to spend weeks if not months in hospital, and he's bound to have at least a little mixed feelings towards them. It would be interesting to see him have some reaction to being in a hospital again after having spent so long there as a patient, but I'm not holding my breath.

14. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

Why oh why do I live in the UK?? This episode sounds fantastic! They're still repeating Season 2 over here, so I hope it doesn't take long to get Season 3 over here! By the way. does anyone have any idea when it might reach the UK?!

15. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

I'm with you 'Tequesta' about 6 month delay, but I wouldn't move to the US just to see it LOL

I've managed to catch 2 1/2 eps of season 3 on YouTube, but they have been taken down now.

What are we upto in repeats now is it Live and Let Live the stolen Kidney episode tonight?? Not long to go now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.