Season 14 Spoiler Lab Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Jun 1, 2013.

1. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

I do too but statements about the episode said who dies will "shock us". I'd kind of expect Ellie to die if someone had to die..

2. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

And the promo of the episode is too much oriented... It's too obvious to me.

That's why I don't think Ellie will die.

3. Leila_Tompkins

Leila_Tompkins Victim

I am sure that he has gotten calls from other cast members showing their support seeing how they aren't just coworkers, they're also friends. And his leaving the show for a while was his choice. He probably felt it was the best decision he could make to show how serious he was in standing up for his character, even if it was a hard decision. The show won't be the same without him but he knows his fans are supporting him and standing by him.

I hope that Ellie makes it. I never liked the way she treated her father but those two do have a complicated father-daughter relationship. And it would kill Brass if she died. I don't hate Morgan but I wouldn't be deeply saddened if she didn't make over Ellie, I'd rather Ellie live.

4. riddick

riddick Rookie

Ellie dies Morgan lives= Morgan 3 scenes long guilt trip with Harnois' make up splashing all over the place +Morgan's heartfelt dialogue with Brass+Morgan's heartfelt dialogue with Daddy Conrad+Morgan's heartfelt with potential love interest whoever he is.

Let me quote the one and only Stephen Holder "who wouldn´t wait for this slice of heaven?"

I'd be really sorry if Ellie and Brass wouldn't have one more chance, the Way to Go scene at Brass' bedside moved me into tears.

5. mirdaishan

mirdaishan Hit and Run

If his fiance returns for an episode, I doubt they'll kill him off. Maybe he's just not in that episode because he wasn't on CSI from Season 1 on (I thought he first appeared in S3 or so...). He could be absent for that one episode because he's on his honeymoon with Elisabetta???

6. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I don't think it was his choice and we still don't know for sure it was.

Morgan won't die and we'll have to suffer through her guilt and her kidnapping. :rolleyes: Well, I'll only have to suffer with it until episode 3, then I won't. :)

They're not going to kill any of the main characters. I'm sure it's Ellie. At the funeral Brass is in the first row, that indicates it's Ellie.

7. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

If it is Ellie, do they really need to kill her? Why do they have to do that to Brass?

First of all Morgan should not have gone undercover, secondly, her guilt better last all of 1 second.

8. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

I don't know anymore whether to prepare myself for the worst or just....keep an open mind and wait.

knowing how much this show has changed, and after seeing more recent spoilers, I'm actually starting to get nervous.

Unless the writers announced that they were letting a main cast member go, it would be too weird and wouldn't make sense if it was one of them; plus they did all sign on for season 14 (if one of them only signed on for a certain number of episodes, maybe later in the season, but in the premiere?). But this is a death that not only affects Russell the most (or so spoilers imply, and considering there will be more D.B. drama later on....) as well as the rest of the team, but there will be ramifications, and they made it clear more than once that "we'll be shocked". So this leads me to think, it could be Brass (although he was at the funeral in the preview....) or Morgan, not Ellie, because I agree, she wouldn't be a shocking choice for whoever dies. Even now, we don't have any spoiler pictures or spoilers in general about Morgan and Brass specifically.

As for those photos for episode 300, I don't know if this nessecarily means that Morgan will make it....maybe Elisabeth Harnois is just visiting, like Liz Vassey seems to to do these days? That didn't seem like a behind-the-scene photo she was in.

The only reason I don't think it will be Hodges, is because he has an upcoming episode, involving his mom and fiancee.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2013
  9. JorjaFoxFan

this this this. She's a forensic scientist. Not a detective. The storyline of using her to go her going undercover to portray "daddy issues" is stupid. I'm still not over it.

When most of the fans would rather have Ellie, a main character's daughter who has been in what, 5 episodes in 14 years, survive rather than Morgan who is supposed to be a series regular.... That's gotta tell you something.

10. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

I do agree, her kidnapping/going undercover, was so unrealistic and forced that it makes me cringe just thinking about the premiere (at least the Morgan drama in it). It's one thing that she's hogged the limelight and almost every storyline, but for ridiculous reasons, or when it didn't make sense to begin with? I still don't want her killed off though, there are some things I like about her, and despite this stupid triangle, I do like her FRIENDSHIPS/interactions with the the other team members. But on the other hand, I can understand completely why others want her off the show, and if they never tone her down and keep up with overplaying her personal drama (assuming she lives) I might start feeling that way too :shifty::shifty:.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2013
  11. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I was thinking about the situation with the argument with the writer...

Could it be maybe everyone was told to keep quiet but when they heard that Carol backed the writer, they really did keep quiet?

12. JorjaFoxFan

I don't know. As sad as I am that Nick isn't in the 300th, I'm fairly certain it was his call. I doubt they're forcing him off set or anything.. And depending on what actually happened, I don't blame him.

13. mirdaishan

mirdaishan Hit and Run

There's also a photo with the cast listed for episode 300 and Elisabeth Harnois is listed as Morgan Brody, so I don't think she's just visiting.
    The only possibility left (if it's Morgan who gets killed) is that Morgan is in a flashback in episode 300, which wouldn't make a lot of sense.

Anyone thought of Brass his ex-wife yet? I don't remember seeing her in the funeral scene...

14. JorjaFoxFan

If this is the case, they did a pretty crappy job marketing this. Going into the conclusion of a cliff-hanger knowing that she'll live?

At the beginning of season 8 there was nothing indicating whether or not Sara would live or die.

15. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

They did the same thing with the helicopter episode. :lol: There were some pics tweeted from the set that showed she survived....as if we thought otherwise...or cared. ;)

And oh yeah...Bring Back George Eads. :)