Season 14 Spoiler Lab Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Jun 1, 2013.

1. Leila_Tompkins

Leila_Tompkins Victim

Yeah, Eric actually plays a large part in what goes on with his character. IE: Greg becoming a CSI, Greg's hairstyles and clothes, he has even said he wants everyone to be able to see Greg outside of work and maybe even his apartment and even seen a love interest for him (and hopefully one that isn't psycho lol), and with the decontamination shower in 4x4 he and Jorja Fox wanted to wear board shorts to suggest nudity. In the same episode, he didn't feel comfortable doing the scene where he makes a muscle in front of the mirror but did it anyway. He says he likes the way Greg has matured and he feels he's matured along with his character. He doesn't seem to think he has a sense of humor but I think any of us Greg/Eric fans can disagree lol.

2. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

that's what I was trying to put my finger on. Thank you!

Looks like another overly dramatic episode where the individual rage of the characters (Ecklie, Brass, D.B., etc.) is going to over power actually using forensics to figure out where Ellie (and by association Morgan) are.

3. Micha

Micha Rookie

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation 14.06 "Passed Pawns"

Director: Phil Conserva
    Writer: Christopher Barbour
    Story By: Michael F.X. Daley
    Shoot Dates: 9/12 - 9/24

STORY LINE:
    After a homeless man picks up a quick $350,000 at the blackjack tables, he's found dead in an alley and the money is missing -- but it's not a simple mugging.

4. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

A lot of that was during the Petersen days. I'm sure he doesn't play a big part in what happens to him anymore or they won't let him, you know like George. George played a big part in his role as Nick, too.

But Petersen left and all that changed. In the past the actors and writers worked together, but not anymore, as seen with George being suspended.

I'm glad George had the guts to defend his character. He said what we all have been thinking for awhile. I'm just afraid it will be all for naught.

So even if Greg, or Jorja, Paul, or whoever doesn't agree with a story line for their character, CM has shown that she will support the writers and not the actors.

5. Gloriana

Gloriana Dead on Arrival

Wholeheartedly agree on that. Sometimes it honestly seems like they're lifting from fanfic verbatim (and the bad fanfic at that, not even the good fanfic).

Anyone else getting tired of the 'Crazy haired psycho who says outrageously psychotic things and chews all scenery in sight?". The interrogation room looks like it's gonna be shredded after Roberts is done.

I hope they don't kill Ellie. Just by this promo alone I feel she'll be the most interesting part of this episode. Why do they always kill and/or demonize some of the best character actors they get?

I forgot about how offensive Vartann was in 'Big Middle'. Now I probably won't be as bummed out if he's the one who takes a dive in the premiere.

6. Criminalist

Criminalist Rookie

Maybe Billy should be more involved with the show, after all he's one of the producers. I think if he were none of this would have happened, George would be in the 300th episode. It is ashame that CM cares more about the writers, than the actors, cause with out the actors you don't have a show, though I know you can say the same about the writers.

7. JorjaFoxFan

A producer credit nowadays does give the producer the ability to intercede in the writing department, depending on the show.

It's a shame Billy isn't that involved in the show. He's listed as a producer still, yet he had no idea his old character married Sara.

:confused:

8. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Seeing Marg on set of the 300th episode and knowing George doesn't get to be there makes me very unhappy.

9. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I know!!!:scream: There's pictures of her and Eric, and with Eric, Jorja, Harnois, Vann.

It make me so sick and angry that George is not allowed to part of this.

I know they can't say anything publicly, but I wonder if any of the cast even bothered to call him to let them know they support him or whatever.

10. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I don't think it's right that George take a leave. They should wait 'till after 300th episode then he take a leave. He has been on it since first season. I guess it don't work that way for Carol and the writers.

I will still watch it without George. I have to watch it 'till the preview show Nick on it again.

11. Criminalist

Criminalist Rookie

I wonder if anyone involved with the show reads these messages? Also if you go to Marg's twitter page; there are some picture of her on the set. There's one of her eating with Eric, Jorja, Elizabeth, and Marc.
    Since she's really not on the show anymore, I wonder if she'll make a statement. I'm sure that she was probably pissed off that she couldn't work with George.

12. JorjaFoxFan

CSI Writer's Room posted a pic of the cast on lunch break on set with Marg. The picture included Elizabeth Harnois... So if she's filming the 300th episode with everyone else it's pretty safe to assume that she makes it out of the premiere just fine???

I mean that's not surprising, just way to kill anticipation (if there was any..)

13. PalmTree

PalmTree Police Officer

I begin to wonder (also in thought the saying that the one in the caskett will be surprising) if my favourite character (Hodges) will make it.. the lack of pictures and the absence in the promo makes me wonder:confused:
    There will be one advantage though...no more bad writing and ridiculous story lines....:cool:

14. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I still think it is Ellie who won't make it. I mean the CSIs are kind of close to her in being they are close to her father and know how much it would affect him.

15. Frosch

Frosch Witness

Is Ellie's mother at the funeral? That might be a sign as to whether it's her or not.

I still believe it would make no sense to bury her in LV.